Author Topic: Blog post Tijn #3 | Another diabolo triangle  (Read 2427 times)

Martijn

Blog post Tijn #3 | Another diabolo triangle
« on: October 28, 2008, 07:08:17 pm »
Sorry for the delay. Sean was on a hiking trip, so he had to rush through his e-mails and all the forum posts today AND do the necessary editing for me! Trust me, Sean makes it readable ;)

http://diabolo.ca/another-diabolo-triangle/

Let me know what you think!
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

Loriot

Re: Blog post Tijn #3 | Another diabolo triangle
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 07:30:51 pm »
There are some very good and mainly interestings points for me to figure out as the weeks before.
To my mind I have a lot to learn to maximize my possibilities.You give me an other way to see tricks and its combinations.
To think like this about the tricks will increase creativity and your own style of playing diabolo. Some kind of a little revolution for myself to think about how to play diabolo :).

Would be glad to see some more posts of this kind.

What about writing a book for Diabolo Martjin?

PS:
Will there be an option to download a collected version of your blog maybe at the end of the year?
(.pdf would be great with the additional videos in one .zip file)

Martijn

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 07:34:05 pm »
Excellent! That's exactly what I want to achieve :)

I'm not sure about writing a book, but it's real flattering. Thanks a lot! We'll see what the future brings.

If people want a pdf version of all my blog post after a while, I'd be happy to grant that wish. I'm not quite done with blogging yet though!
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 07:48:51 pm »
Awesome! I think the writing-video combination works well.

It always intrigues me to hear how different people think about these things. I always take away something.

The PDF sounds great. I can easily turn all the posts into a downloadable PDF book. Maybe even an updatable book. Would be good for new people to catch up on it all at once. However, let's wait longer before we start that.

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 04:38:23 am »
Interesting stuff. I like this triangular concept. The video made it that much sweeter.  0:56 got pretty interesting
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro