Author Topic: Requesting Diffrent integral entry's tutorial  (Read 3019 times)

zwiggelbig

• Donator
Requesting Diffrent integral entry's tutorial
« on: October 29, 2008, 09:11:26 pm »
Hey, I'm trying to found out diffrent integral entry's. I can onley do the tomocide integral. ( Leaving erics integral out of this first )

Now im trying to find out diffrent integral entry's but not with some succes..

So I'm hoping could any of you create a tutorial or write out some of the diffrent integral entry's?

Ok thanks in advance and I'm hoping you peeps want to share your entry's  :)

-Ramon

William

• VotW Contributor
Re: Requesting Diffrent integral entry's tutorial
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 10:21:41 pm »
Do a trapeze. but catch over wrist instead of stick. Then swing out.
Old'n but a good'n.
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Aaron Z

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 07:51:58 am »
J-Whip, immediate genocide possibility afterward which is easy to integral out of.

zwiggelbig

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 08:38:53 am »
Do a trapeze. but catch over wrist instead of stick. Then swing out.
Old'n but a good'n.

Yea I found that one out you get some sort of a loop over your wrist but I can't get in a integral from that position. I've been trying lots of things already with that though..

I don't get how you get in the integral after you got the string over your wrist.

J-Whip, immediate genocide possibility afterward which is easy to integral out of.
Haha I can follw you to the J-whip can do that one but then hmm...

Bizzat1

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 11:47:06 am »
I'm pretty sure if you do a J whip over the back of your wrist you should end up in something resembling the start of an integral, sorry I can't explain it better, I'm going to bed. :)

zwiggelbig

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2008, 01:53:18 pm »
I'm doing attemps on the trapze over your wrist. But do you need a warp to start it with and what side do you swing it to? Right or left? Tnx!

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2008, 06:11:13 pm »
I'm doing attemps on the trapze over your wrist. But do you need a warp to start it with and what side do you swing it to? Right or left? Tnx!
zwigggy. just work it out and experiment. integrals are just about messing about and trying things, why don't you try it with a wrap, without, left and right and see what works. also think about what what way the sticks are traveling.

zwiggelbig

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2008, 06:38:09 pm »
zwigggy. just work it out and experiment. integrals are just about messing about and trying things, why don't you try it with a wrap, without, left and right and see what works. also think about what what way the sticks are traveling.

Yea yur right. I should stop asking and try things myself.. But its frustrating getting nowhere.. K anyways I just exeriment myself first  :)