Author Topic: Am I the only one having this kind of encounters all the time?  (Read 6749 times)

Arjan

Re: Am I the only one having this kind of encounters all the time?
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2008, 02:41:23 pm »
'Cause her appearance is suspiciously good.)

Have to agree with that. Her voice is just perfect as a perfect character like old lady.
Acuatlly what is up with the sound? Echo's & other sorts of sound? Am I the only one having this kind of sounds all the time?

Diabolo Bro

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2008, 03:14:37 pm »
me and Al were practicing in a gym and these two kids kept hitting our diabolos around using our clubs...
Wow do I hate that kid. I'm not sure who I hate more, the kid, or their parents. Damn toddlers beat the **** of of my finesses.
98 percent of the population will die at some point in their lives.

Marijn

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2008, 05:52:07 pm »
Ha, cool. Great you got that on film! (You didn't pay her right? 'Cause her appearance is suspiciously good.)

Yeah that's why I wanted to show it, it's just THE typical stereotype of an old little granny :)

Acuatlly what is up with the sound? Echo's & other sorts of sound? Am I the only one having this kind of sounds all the time?

That's sound from the church, I guess there was some kind of ceremony inside. There also was a little boy constantly kicking a ball against the church. I am pretty sure the people inside the church must have heard it. I was about the give him a kind pet on the shoulder for doing so but he suddenly left :(
''I have been practising some basic 2d suicide stuff to widen my arse''

kizzyontay52

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2008, 06:01:11 pm »
haha. i get this alot!

whats that? they used to be made out of wood when i was young!

i used to do them!
"Its, a yoyo, not a mini diabolo. Yes, one of those things with the sticks and that, but this is a yoyo."

ep2992

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2008, 05:24:01 pm »
people either stare at me like I'm crazy or say "wow, that's so cool!!" when I diabolo in public.
I like the second response better.