Author Topic: Mr. Sprinkler diabolo video  (Read 6961 times)

omeras828

Mr. Sprinkler diabolo video
« on: December 07, 2008, 12:47:23 am »
after almost 10 monthes of diaboling:

mike.

• VotW Contributor
Re: Mr. Sprinkler diabolo video
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 01:48:25 am »
i really enjoyed this video. good tricks good music...awesome truck. hope you pump some more of these out. on one criticism note i think one double sprinkler duicide would have been enough but still, good vid
can't believe its not butter

calima

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 03:20:48 am »
only 10 months!!!! really.

Ethan

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 03:47:21 am »
nice song, 3D looks good, keep it up
"In a ball and stick model, what do the balls represent?"  -Bio Teacher

Scrat

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 10:26:25 am »
after 10 month?!?!?!? 3D and many other hard tricks?!? You are killing me guys. Somitimes I ask myself why am I training 3D for over a half year now and still can not do more than a few catches. Maybe I am not a blessed one.

Keep it up - good work!

zwiggelbig

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2008, 01:09:28 pm »
after 10 month?!?!?!? 3D and many other hard tricks?!? You are killing me guys. Somitimes I ask myself why am I training 3D for over a half year now and still can not do more than a few catches. Maybe I am not a blessed one.

Keep it up - good work!

Everyone learns things on a diffrent rate. And diffrent tricks.. Some people learned vertax gen in a week. Well It took me one and a half year..

Don't worry on how fast someone else progresses.. Maybe he plays 10 hours a day and you only 1? Look at it these ways.

flep

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2008, 01:41:09 pm »
you're good for 10 months, but I think you could polish your stile a bit, to make things look smoother ;)
hell yeah!

yitavd

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2008, 03:07:29 pm »
I agree with flep.
I think you have some nice skills there , you nailed some hard tricks in the video...
But I also think that you should get your own style and be more comfortable while doing 3d ;)
good job..
keep it up

Jesse

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2008, 03:11:11 pm »
A parcticular article springs to mind.  ;)

Good job nonetheless!

Diabolo Bro

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2008, 03:56:36 pm »
You did get some very difficult tricks in the video. I struggled/am struggling with this as well. You don't look comfortable doing tricks...even with one diabolo, the tricks look sloppy and unclean, you got them but what makes them cool is missing. What makes them cool is not that they are barely made, but that they are done impressively.
98 percent of the population will die at some point in their lives.

Jn4s

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2008, 06:31:26 am »
I agree that what Diabolo Bro says because he is right points to you Diabolo Bro  ;)

And After 10 months you are so good? I am Diaboloing like 12-14 monts .

My best trick is maybe excalibur genocide or s-fan. And you got really nice looking 3d Wow man.

So how many hours u practice in day ?

omeras828

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2008, 12:47:53 pm »
I agree with flep.
I think you have some nice skills there , you nailed some hard tricks in the video...
But I also think that you should get your own style and be more comfortable while doing 3d ;)
good job..
keep it up
you're good for 10 months, but I think you could polish your stile a bit, to make things look smoother ;)
You did get some very difficult tricks in the video. I struggled/am struggling with this as well. You don't look comfortable doing tricks...even with one diabolo, the tricks look sloppy and unclean, you got them but what makes them cool is missing. What makes them cool is not that they are barely made, but that they are done impressively.

thanks for the comments!
ummm.. i didn't really understand what you said about the style... what do i have to do.. or make better?
what tricks on this video wasn't with style? i want to know what you guys mean..
and I'm diaboloing like 3 hours a day, i used to do diabolo for 6 hours i think but in the last 3 months i have no time

looby

• Donator
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2008, 12:57:06 pm »
what tricks on this video wasn't with style? i want to know what you guys mean..

37-43 seconds
Rennes July 10-17th 2011!

Hathaway

• Donator
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2008, 03:57:56 pm »
Guys why post such comments? Don't make the 'time out' page make another appearance, you nasty nasty pieces of work.

I liked the fact I knew it was a diabolo video during the titles. That made me happy...
Alex abuses flys!

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2008, 04:31:07 pm »
it's all third base.

S@RuMaN

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2008, 06:44:26 pm »
on one criticism note i think one double sprinkler duicide would have been enough but still, good vid
I think he did it to make you be sure about that he can do it and it wasn't a coincidence

Marijn

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2008, 09:00:25 pm »
thanks for the comments!
ummm.. i didn't really understand what you said about the style... what do i have to do.. or make better?
and I'm diaboloing like 3 hours a day, i used to do diabolo for 6 hours i think but in the last 3 months i have no time

The point they want to make is, I think, that when you have practiced a trick and you can do it solid that is only the beginning. Keep doing the trick, try different positions, different amounts of spin, different string length (depends on trick...) etc. etc. Keep busy with a trick and it won't only look solid, but also smooth and effortless.
''I have been practising some basic 2d suicide stuff to widen my arse''

mike.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2008, 01:49:43 am »
I think he did it to make you be sure about that he can do it and it wasn't a coincidence

i think that the fact that he got it on camera fairly smooth shows that he has it well

tomangleberger

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2008, 01:08:28 pm »
Smooth is A style, but not the only style.
I'd rather see a video of someone pushing the limits of what they can do, rather than seeing lesser tricks that they've gotten smooth.

There is a great deal of pleasure in polishing and tweaking. I've been doing that for over a year know on my ring/diabolo routine.

But there's also pleasure in going burly, landing it and getting it on tape.

mike.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2008, 02:23:54 am »
Smooth is A style, but not the only style.
I'd rather see a video of someone pushing the limits of what they can do, rather than seeing lesser tricks that they've gotten smooth.

There is a great deal of pleasure in polishing and tweaking. I've been doing that for over a year know on my ring/diabolo routine.

But there's also pleasure in going burly, landing it and getting it on tape.

completely agreed, it shows you have the skill to land the tricks. once that is done polishing is just the process of practice...practice...practice