Author Topic: Street diaboloing  (Read 6052 times)

Bish

Re: Street diaboloing
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2009, 04:11:58 am »
i've done that a few times its pretty good pay... were i did it i got 40 in one hour the first time.

K

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2009, 08:02:52 am »
i've done that a few times its pretty good pay... were i did it i got 40 in one hour the first time.

Correction we made $40 in TWO hours. Still thats pretty decent since in the area we live in no lincense is needed for all of our major busking area's.

-K
Im left handed. Get over it!

pilch

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2009, 04:28:44 pm »
because this site has lots of people from lots of countrys im going to ask in a year or two i will be back packing / traverling from england to austrailia and was woundering if you know about licences for other countrys and if there are any good stops along the way that would make a couple of £ $ e so on i can only do one d at the moment but i am very adapt with it cheers for all who help :)
trust me but i dont know what im doing

K

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2009, 11:09:48 pm »
If you can find me the names of your stops I can get all of the info about licenses when I get your post. Its kind of hard to find a place with no license laws which has alot of people going past. Find a guitar busker and ask them if you need a license I think thats how I found out about up here.

Google the countrys busking laws and see if that helps if not ill recomend a few big busking sites which might know.

-K
Im left handed. Get over it!

Simalacrum

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2009, 08:50:16 pm »
my dad (who's been in the performing art's business for a long time now) insists that the best way to learn how to street perform is to just go out there and do it! at first you may not get anyone to watch you but you gain experience over time :)

of course, thats my dads view... MY view is that you should always have a great big smile on your face, and have a "LOOK AT MEEEE I'M AWESOME!" attitude! also, try to interact and catch the attention of passers by's ^^

the place you do it helps as well... as well as time, of course :P usually busking works a lot better when people are in the mood, like at festivals and such :)

edit: WAH I just realised i've already posted on this thread a while back! erm... moderators, is there any chance you can move this comment into my last one...? >_<