Author Topic: Fariu's FEDC02 routine (2005)  (Read 12258 times)

norbi

• VotW Contributor
Fariu's FEDC02 routine (2005)
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2005, 06:32:27 pm »
ah yes, i forget all the videos i make (i have made a lot more, but not released them [and it appears that they dont even seem to be on my computer anymore either] so its hard to keep track, especially as that one is relatively old) But yeh i checked it out, its the A-team mix by DJ Shadow, it rocks.

I'll film a bunch of awesome stuff soon for you guys, what this space (ok not this one because its not mine, i'll make my own space when i have a vid for you guys)

Check ya self.

Peace

fariu

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2005, 03:45:32 am »
Japanese word "san" is like English word "Mr." or "Ms.".
Use like this....

>w35ku san

I have homepage, but it's only Japanesse sentense and no video.
My ball juggling routine is in Club Renegade Buffalo 2004 DVD.

>Hoop san

diabolo world tour :shock:
really!?
In near Tokyo, there are many diabolists.
Makky, Ryo, and diabolists maybe you don't know.
I want to know your tour in detail!
Takashi ”fariu” Otsuka・・・Japanese Juggler

w35ku

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2005, 11:31:45 am »
Cheers, Fairu, make a the homepage  like you can choose of languages, english and japanse.. There are many people here who wants to see your homepage =)
Forum: Zuko @ www.zuko.tk
You can find:
Juggling
Multiplex Juggling
And Diabolation

Hoop

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2005, 02:07:36 pm »
Fariu san,  :)    My diabolo world tour is more of a wish.  I would love to go on one if someone made it happen though!  I was going to come to Tokyo this summer to watch UFC, but it will be near my home instead!  Do you know UFC?  It is like Pride in Japan, the fighting event.   Anyway, I will still come to Tokyo at some point and I would love to meet you and the other diabolo players there.  I love your style!

Llama_Bill

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2005, 04:36:55 pm »
Is there some where I could get the other FEDC02 routines because I really like the ones I've seen.
Bill.

wes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2005, 03:15:28 am »
Quote from: w35ku
Cheers, Fairu, make a the homepage like you can choose of languages, english and japanse.. There are many people here who wants to see your homepage =)

Hi, fariu san. I agree with w35ku san on your site. Why don't you translate into English(or other languages)? of course your diary!  :mrgreen:

Hoop, do you know PRIDE? I also know UFC, Ultimate Fighting Championship, right? I don't do fighting but watch them fighting on TV sometimes (sometimes, sometimes...) If you visit any prefectures in Japan, there may be some diabolists (especially many diabolists in and around Tokyo), of course in Hokkaido :D

Llama_Bill, some people show thier FEDC02 videos. I show you one of them, but I don't know whether he agrees with me to show this website.
http://www.geocities.jp/daidogeiyusa/
If he doesn't, I will have to edit this thread.  Makky ought to have other FEDC02 routine videos, but he's been busy these days and may be unable to show them on here now. What do you think about this, fariu?

Hoop

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2005, 05:27:31 am »
Hey Wes,  next time I go to Japan, I will be going to Sapporo first and staying there the longest with some friends.  I will definitely try to meet you then.  I love Pride and I went to the last UFC in Tokyo.