Author Topic: IJA 2004 vid (and Lutkus Mirroring)  (Read 4086 times)

seán_

IJA 2004 vid (and Lutkus Mirroring)
« on: April 25, 2005, 02:26:46 pm »
Lutkus.com has for years carried one of the biggest collections of juggling videos. It has been a great service but is having to go ofline. People on the juggling scene are busy mirroring the videos now.Colin E has a post on rec. dealing with who has mirrored what.

one of the videos I was hoping to see get mirrored was the 2004 IJA 1d competition, it 's on the jugglingvideos.net site and is in this directory

It is an interesting video, It has several forum members in it  (Matt Hall, Luke, fariu (Takashi)) and the winner Ryo Yabe (the first time a lot of us saw him). It isn't full of French style body combos that I know a lot of people see as the be all and end all, but I mention it as an interesting video and one that I enjoyed seeing again. (freaky seeing so many long wooden sticks as well :) )

If anybody is up for a bit of mirroring of the Lutkus vids I'm sure that it would be apreciated. severall people have stepped forward allready but there are a lot of vids to mirror.

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 03:55:30 pm »
The IJA 1d competition was listed as being mirrored here as well, right? Regardless, more mirrors are always a good thing since we don't know how long these assorted mirrors will be maintained and there are still many other videos to be mirrored.

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 03:28:46 am »
wow yikes a 151mb mpg compared to a 63mb avi...how does the quality compare? im downloadign the avi right now.

w35ku

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2005, 08:35:05 am »
I downloaded the 1d competiton in about 5 min (the speed was 700kb/sec), nice speed but I liked the movie/competition more.

He who came third (Takashi something), I liked his tricks most. He could came the #1 but he failed so many times...
Forum: Zuko @ www.zuko.tk
You can find:
Juggling
Multiplex Juggling
And Diabolation