Author Topic: Be grateful for what we have here.  (Read 1276 times)

ETAMark

Be grateful for what we have here.
« on: November 21, 2008, 01:16:05 am »
Imagine if there was a community where Ronaldhino helped high school soccer players with footskills; or a club where Lebron James helped ten-year-olds with their foul shots.
        This is truly an amazing community we have in D.Ca. Someone told me in passing about a diabolo-based website that he had found while surfing. I decided I'd check it out and decided to join the forums.
        I was surprised when I was searching for interesting articles and posts and I found posts by a few familiar diabolo names. As I looked into it more, I found some of the best diaboloists out there helping people just giving it a try with difficult tricks and concepts.
       I just recently started diaboloing semi-seriously and the wealth of knowledge and astounding videos found on these forums is amazing. Here's to seeing this community grow and advance for years to come.

zwiggelbig

• Donator
Re: Be grateful for what we have here.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 12:39:13 pm »
I tottaly agree  :)

When I went for the first time to a place where other jugglers where I was so supprised about how everyone is willing to put so much time in you! To learn new techniques. I just really diddn't expect that.

So here by thank you all!