Author Topic: 3fm serious request 23 december Breda ( Dutch )  (Read 1583 times)

zwiggelbig

• Donator
3fm serious request 23 december Breda ( Dutch )
« on: November 24, 2008, 09:42:21 pm »
Hey all!

This year 3fm will held their serious request again! 3FM is a radio station that sets up a house of glass in the middle of a big town center. You can request a song by donating money for serious request. The money they pick up goes to the red cross that will invest it. Last year they did it for wells.

They got 2.6 milion Euro and the dutch government doubled it so that brings it to 5,2 milion Euro!

On 23th of December I am going to Breda to the serious request of 3FM!

I'm going to try to raise money by juggling on the streets over their  :-D

So if you think that's a cool idea and you want to juggle for  charity to feel free to come over =)

-Ramon

barnesy

• Administrator
Re: 3fm serious request 23 december Breda ( Dutch )
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 10:28:22 pm »
I think I'll be in Breda 2 or 3 days after that.  So near yet so far...

Ceri-Anne

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 10:43:37 am »
It was in Utrecht two years ago and I raised some money then with diaboloing and juggling with some friends. Would be nice to do it again, but I already have plans on the 23th.

Good luck Ramon!

zwiggelbig

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 11:09:26 am »
It was in Utrecht two years ago and I raised some money then with diaboloing and juggling with some friends. Would be nice to do it again, but I already have plans on the 23th.

Good luck Ramon!
aw I would have loved it if you came over! But have fun with your plans and thank you =)

zwiggelbig

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 02:34:05 pm »
No other dutchers comming over ? =)