Author Topic: Camp David  (Read 8625 times)

Hathaway

• Donator
Camp David
« on: December 09, 2008, 01:41:42 pm »
People coming to this you know who you are, just having a thread makes this much easier to communicate with people.

19-21st of December, my postcode is TN63BQ, I am able to pick people up on the Friday from either Tunbridge Wells or Crowborough train station, don't make it to late though I wish to get drunk. Lz I can get you from Uckfield if its easier for you to get to?

Its going to be fairly cold so remember to wrap up warm, I have however got logs for the burner so that will give us something nice an warm to sit around, I also have barrels for cold water and beeeeeeeeer! Bring some cash to chip in for food and we will have the bbq on the go go.

For the Saturday I've got us some hall time at work for a 'serious spin' the rest of the time we will have to settle for the garden. Plus we can rock out something rotten on guitar hero...

If you don't want to travel with alcohol thats fine there is plenty of shops around and close to my house. I look forward to seeing you all there!

p.s Don't forget tents people :P, also just confirm with me you are attending so that I know who to expect.
Alex abuses flys!

looby

• Donator
Re: Camp David
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 01:49:55 pm »
I'm getting the 16:48 train from London Bridge to Crowbrough on Friday if it helps anyone wanting to get the same train down (it'll help keep Dave's petrol usage down as well).

Looking forward to it

Rennes July 10-17th 2011!

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 04:10:19 pm »
which train station is closer to you hath? i can go to both? i guess that my train will get in at either station at around 9 oclock maybe later? is that too late?

Alex!

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 04:24:49 pm »
I won't be able to make it annoyingly. I need to be revising for my 9 exams in mid Janurary. Seems like im missing out :'( especialy after missing out on the last London meet too. Hopefully I'l be able to have Alexstock in the Summer to make up for it, although thats only in proposal stages currently.
STOP! HAMMER 'TIJN

Hathaway

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 04:53:24 pm »
Shame Alex, your hair will be missed.

Ben Crowborough is better for me as its where I live, yes, but its to be no later than 930ish give or take a few minutes. Wikidy wah.
Alex abuses flys!

LaNgErZ

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 09:49:12 pm »
i'm ****ing there boys, this ones gonna be a banger. i'll prepare the funnel.....

lz

is in no way responsable for the amount of alcohol consumed by a certain 'mr morgan' and will not be taking the blame even if it is quite clearly his fault.
www.MightAsWellCommit.com - Diabolo Awesomeness.

Hathaway

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 05:50:20 pm »
Change in plan, get here after 8 on the friday... unfortunatley I have to work till then...
Alex abuses flys!

Mark BMC

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2008, 12:22:34 pm »
okay I'm driving down on Friday arriving between 8 and 9. I can help with lifts on the Friday and the sunday, lost my phone so can u pm me your number hath.

I have space in my tent for one and I'm gonna bring as much warm stuff as possible.

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2008, 05:04:13 pm »
driving!?
space for one more in the car?

Mark BMC

• Donator
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2008, 06:35:36 pm »
yep sure I got a new car! pm me your number again and ill sort stuff,

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2008, 06:44:07 pm »
yep sure I got a new car! pm me your number again and ill sort stuff,

1 graaaaand?

Funty

• Donator
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2008, 08:35:52 pm »
i have no tent. so deal i'll kip with you

Mark BMC

• Donator
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2008, 11:41:15 pm »
ha i miss walking around with that grand, anyway Ben thought you were heading from London way, if so me giving you a lift makes no sense. if your going from yeovil then i can also do Poole station.

go on then funt. I really am expecting this to be super mega fun.

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2008, 08:00:04 am »
ive sorted it mark. i go maiden newton - weymouth then weymouth 2 stops to wareham. i'll get back to you on times.

Funty

• Donator
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2008, 05:56:45 pm »
i wont let you down... its your turn to get real drunk and leave me to find my own way back:)

looby

• Donator
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2008, 09:54:38 pm »
To all involved, to save the hassle of allocating names for secret santa (yes it's still happening), just bring along something amazing and novelty, we'll thrown them in a bag and everyone can pick one out.  If someone picks their own present they pick again.  Sorted

So get something sorted!!

Big love
Rennes July 10-17th 2011!

Toby

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2008, 11:07:31 pm »
erm...this is the first i've heard of this...ever...does a bottle of my own spunk count?

Mark BMC

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2008, 11:35:06 pm »
 as long as the bottle is well presented.

Hathaway

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2008, 11:56:45 pm »
We should put a money limit on it, pressies have to be between £2.50 and £2.99 give or take a few pence? Maybe different price, but that should get some odd and funny ones!
Alex abuses flys!

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2008, 09:00:42 pm »
SO marky, My trains get into wareham at 8 oclock. that ok for you? i'll pay a bit of petrol money if you want.
whats your new car btw?