Author Topic: Diabology Soundtrack  (Read 5090 times)

Vojtas

Diabology Soundtrack
« on: May 03, 2005, 04:52:38 pm »
Does someone know, where should I get the Diabology music. Some of them I really like (especially in "3diabs low tutorial" and in "siteswaps freestyle") and I don't wanna rip the dvd to extract the music. Any ideas??
What if the prophecy is true? What if tomorrow the war could be over? Isn't that worth fighting for? Isn't that worth dying for?
-Morpheus

Arjan

Diabology Soundtrack
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 05:36:52 pm »
Well, at the end of the DVD is the credits part, there is writin what music is on what part.
A lot of the music is from Trash himself, so look on his site. the link is in the links sticky I guess.

Matt_

• Donator
Diabology Soundtrack
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 08:03:32 am »
yeah, definitely check out Trash's website for his homemade music, it's actually very cool.

Vojtas

Diabology Soundtrack
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 05:24:45 pm »
i did it, but the song i wanted (from the Siteswaps Freestyle) is from somebody else. i will check the credits, and try some "google search" =)
What if the prophecy is true? What if tomorrow the war could be over? Isn't that worth fighting for? Isn't that worth dying for?
-Morpheus

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
Diabology Soundtrack
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 08:24:52 pm »
I've looked for that song too. it is by ballheadz.I think the song is called walto. I couldn't find it anywhere though.
Behind your back is your front.

Jester

Diabology Soundtrack
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2005, 01:16:16 pm »
anyone know where the throat singing from the tutes could be found?

i was freaked out when I found that one of my other passions was on a DVD of my main one
do it, do it ,do it, DO IT!

Davvid

Diabology Soundtrack
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2005, 06:17:55 pm »
try DC++ :)
http://www.poizone.tk - czech juggling crew

fildas

Diabology Soundtrack
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2005, 06:10:58 pm »
Yes,try DC++
.....sorry, my english is not good.....

Vojtas

Diabology Soundtrack
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2005, 11:40:25 am »
Quote from: Davvid
try DC++ :)

This was the first thing i tried after google, but found nothing..
-Morpheus

Priam

• VotW Contributor
Diabology Soundtrack
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2005, 12:04:41 pm »
Quote from: Jester
anyone know where the throat singing from the tutes could be found?

i was freaked out when I found that one of my other passions was on a DVD of my main one

If someone can translate this message in a basic english easy to understand, maybe I can reply...

Priam

trash

Diabology Soundtrack
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2005, 12:16:53 pm »
It's not a message for you Priam  :D  for once I understood the whole post! ('Throat singing' = 'sons diphoniques' que j'ai utilisé dans l'edu 1d).

So to be honest: I use 'soulseek' to find a lot of sounds I used for the musics (some sounds banks are online!). I searched 'throat singing'  and found some good samples, better than I can do, so...