Author Topic: "Now that's some Serious talent"  (Read 15820 times)

Diabolo88

• Donator
Re: "Now that's some Serious talent"
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2009, 08:46:31 am »
On topic: You´re through...Yay :)! Where can we see the performance when it airs?

monkiatzu

« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2009, 11:48:44 pm »
*offtopic* Unfortunately I don't think there are any Australian shops that sell Taibolos...
keep ur eye out for circus stuff, there on their way :D

with wat diabolo88 said, i think it would be good it someone recorded it and uploaded it, so people outside australia can see it too

Aaron Z

« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2009, 11:37:18 am »
*offtopic* Unfortunately I don't think there are any Australian shops that sell Taibolos...

Unfortunately true, but Socrates in Woden, Canberra, has those new Yo-Hos with in-built LEDs. Niiiiiice. Doesn't 'Miesta' have a diabolo store in Australia?

« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2009, 11:53:05 pm »
Daym Loch Ness monsta you aint gon' get ma' tree fiddy!
And then there was this girl scout tryin ta sell me cookies and i was like "how much are dem cookies" and she was like that'll be about tree fiddy, and thats when i noticed that this girl scout was da loch ness monsta!

monkiatzu

« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2009, 10:22:37 am »
For those that dont no, today was the semi final air date in australia, i saw it and recorded it.
some pretty good acts but will got my vote, pretty good. 3d was nice and fluid and had a great ending.
So yea hope he makes it into the finals, and i also hope he uploads the vid

Midoryu

« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2009, 04:57:44 am »
AWESOME!!!  Now we can all cheer for Will even harder.  I'm betting that Will's pretty nervous, but if he's had experience, then his nerves of steel will cut through his competition like butter!
If you juggle and you know it, do [insert complex siteswap notation].