Author Topic: Diabolotutorial Website  (Read 8870 times)

-Felix-

Diabolotutorial Website
« on: January 07, 2009, 07:06:23 pm »
 :-DHello folks

Im creating a Diabolotutorialwebsite.

You can find it under:www.diabolotutorials.de.vu

Therefor I need volunteers to help me by providing me their tutorials for the homepage. Im really happy about everybody helping me.

Cu guys

Felix
Check out my my YouTube channel please, tutorials for diabolotutorials.de.vu:  http://www.youtube.com/user/theinstinktives

Jonny_

Re: Diabolotutorial Website
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 07:14:16 pm »
good idea some good tutuorials so far keep it up

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 01:16:11 am »
thats really great, ill put this on the diabolotutorials website:www.diabolotutorials.de.vu is that ok??
It's not okay with me that you put some of my artwork on that page WITHOUT my permission or even letting me know. I'm sure that other people feel the same about you putting their videos online, did you ask everyone for their permission? I probably would have said you can use the image, but since you didn't ask - Remove it now.

:-*
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Marijn

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 08:44:13 am »
thats really great, ill put this on the diabolotutorials website:www.diabolotutorials.de.vu is that ok??

You also put 2 of my video's on your site. How rude, you could've at least asked me. Keep 'em up if you want, but you should really ask first.
''I have been practising some basic 2d suicide stuff to widen my arse''

-Felix-

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 01:13:13 pm »
yeah, sorry, and thanks so much that i can let them stay n the website, cause theyre really good and they also helped me
Check out my my YouTube channel please, tutorials for diabolotutorials.de.vu:  http://www.youtube.com/user/theinstinktives

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 03:19:45 pm »
You also used my basic excalibur video, which was stolen by someone else on youtube. Could you remove that version please? Damnit I've found so many copies of that video on youtube I can't keep track. Time to film a reasonable version and upload it myself.

It's great to compile these sorts of things, but people really would appreciate being asked first - especially when using someone else's artwork as your splash page. i.e. I'd respect William's wishes and take that down quickly.

Hathaway

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 03:35:49 pm »
Yeah do it Sean it was a darn useful video when learning vertax!

Plus Sean is right, definatley take Wills picture off, and all the other videos that you don't have permission for just in case people don't want them on there, having done this also means that people are going to be less willing to say yes as you didn't ask in the first place.

On the other hand if it bothers people that much, tick the box before uploading and don't allow your videos to be embedded.
Alex abuses flys!

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 03:47:25 pm »
Good point. Posting to youtube with embedding enabled is in a way consent to embed anywhere. Unfortunately you can't just choose to embed on diabolo.ca. (incidentally, if you choose to uncheck embedding, you'll need to post to the forum with [noembed][/noembed] tags or you'll just get a black box saying the video isn't available)

Still - people always appreciate being asked for permission. Best off, ask via PM or e-mail to avoid cluttering the board.

On a completely separate note unrelated to what you've done - uploading someone else's video to youtube is never cool.

-Felix-

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 06:10:17 pm »
-ok, first and most important thing is:

im very sorry, ill remove all the tutorials and ill  only let stay my tutorials.

-If still somebody wants to help me, send me a youtube link to my email adess: Felixlae@aol.com

Now, i really didnt want to steal anyones artwork, but i did that, and now i know this.
But i would never upload videos of other persons on youtube. This was really not me.

All you nice guys from diabolo.ca the last thing i would liike to ask you. Can you give me a second chance?? :embarassed: Yo know i didnt mean it bad with using some of your tutorials, i only wantd to help other persons.

Now i said everything, and im really sad, that i right at the beginning of my time at diabolo.ca made such a bad thing.

Cu Felix.

mike.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2009, 09:02:18 pm »
-ok, first and most important thing is:

im very sorry, ill remove all the tutorials and ill  only let stay my tutorials.

-If still somebody wants to help me, send me a youtube link to my email adess: Felixlae@aol.com

Now, i really didnt want to steal anyones artwork, but i did that, and now i know this.
But i would never upload videos of other persons on youtube. This was really not me.

All you nice guys from diabolo.ca the last thing i would liike to ask you. Can you give me a second chance?? :embarassed: Yo know i didnt mean it bad with using some of your tutorials, i only wantd to help other persons.

Now i said everything, and im really sad, that i right at the beginning of my time at diabolo.ca made such a bad thing.

Cu Felix.

it is fine to embed other peoples videos as long as you have their permission. also, everyone makes mistakes and its OK if you didnt know that you had to (get permission) . dont be too hard on yourself. people deserve second chances. anyone else in agreement?
can't believe its not butter

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2009, 10:09:55 pm »
No.
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

mike.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2009, 10:51:15 pm »
No.

oh come on will. we all know you're a nice guy and i'm sure that youve made a mistake once in a while. you do have the right to be that way though, it was your artwork so whatever you want
can't believe its not butter

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2009, 10:57:48 pm »
The artwork is a very different thing from the embedding. The only reason I was annoyed was because my video had been uploaded by someone else on youtube. Otherwise, when you check off that enable embedding, what do you expect to happen? Of course, it's always polite to ask about these things first and give due credit (which was done).

-Felix-

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2009, 12:25:40 pm »
thank you diabolowho, i will only take tutorials with a permission, and William, i can understand you, so i wont take any of your videos on the site with or without permission, only if you want to.

I already got a message of some persons, who gave me their permissions . So ill only put these on my page.

Felix

-Felix-

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2009, 12:40:39 pm »
Now, i have worked much and  I updated the website now. www.diabolotutorials.de.vu
Now there are only videos with permissions.
I will never do this mistake again. ;)

Felix

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2009, 09:52:51 pm »
I'm disappointed to see none of my work is on that website.

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2009, 10:19:31 pm »
will, i want copy of that pic you shopped me doing 3 high. i give permission for that to be on the site.
PM me

-Felix-

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2009, 01:14:07 pm »
Thanks Ben .... :) im very happy.

But William.
I don´t understand that because you first didn´t want to give me a second chance to make things better.

Now, is this now the official permission for me to use the picure??
I´m now asking both of you, William and Ben cause you two made it....

cu Felix

looby

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2009, 04:25:12 pm »

Sarcasm never works on the internet especially when it's someone who doesn't speak native English ::)
Rennes July 10-17th 2011!

monkiatzu

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2009, 09:45:59 am »
whats with this site? it doesnt work? is that because i need fire fox or is it because im in australia?
is it down at the moment??