Author Topic: Hubstacks  (Read 14358 times)

seaneatsmuffins

Hubstacks
« on: January 20, 2009, 12:22:58 am »
Hello I have seen some people who have hubstacks on their diabolo and im like hey where did they get that from on youtube i have seen Eric Moffett use hubstacks for right side up eiffel tower and a hubstack toe stall so if anyone knows where to get some please tell me
Nobody else like me

fzzyrn

Re: Hubstacks
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 12:25:37 am »
they're mostly self made. Langerz made a kit for a while, ask him if he still does.

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 12:45:16 am »
ReVoLuTiOn KiT
http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=11002af340cbaedd6fc3
Searching in the little search bar for hubstacks helps. ;) Make sure you aren't viewing a thread when you search or you'll just search in that thread.

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 02:10:15 pm »

tommi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 02:19:23 pm »
"Manufactured by: Mr. Babache" hmm..

Marko

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 02:49:58 pm »
Mr. Lz sounds more correct.... Waiting the day start to manufacture the FDK (finnish diabolo kit, bottle cap opener). When the day comes, i'll hire some snipers...
┬źDiabolo, whiter than the whitest!┬╗

Alex!

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 03:55:15 pm »
Mr. Lz sounds more correct.... Waiting the day start to manufacture the FDK (finnish diabolo kit, bottle cap opener). When the day comes, i'll hire some snipers...
Just to let you know, I will definitely buy that
STOP! HAMMER 'TIJN

LaNgErZ

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 04:23:01 pm »
"Manufactured by: Mr. Babache" hmm..

cheers for the heads up, the problem has been rectified

lz
www.MightAsWellCommit.com - Diabolo Awesomeness.

genesis

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2009, 04:40:27 pm »
i know theyre mostly home made but where would you get the materials or buy them?(in the US XD) i wanna slap some on my circuses

mike.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 01:26:28 am »
i think you're best bet is to get one from lz. as i understand he makes them very well and they take a while to craft. he also uses prime bearings too.
can't believe its not butter

nev

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 12:03:30 pm »
They are far from being homemade - its a very well engineered bit of kit.
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

Mark BMC

• Donator
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 02:31:14 pm »
Yes these are a quality piece of kit, I think it was Nev that saw me and Looby land the worlds best hubstack pass at bjc 08.

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 02:57:20 pm »
Yes these are a quality piece of kit, I think it was Nev that saw me and Looby land the worlds best hubstack pass at bjc 08.
better than the 7 man one at camp david?

Alex!

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2009, 12:46:37 am »
I really need to get myself 2 of these. I was thinking back to Tre'space's EJC performance (they based a whole performance around their own custom hubstacks) and now I have a massive urge to uncover their possibilities.
STOP! HAMMER 'TIJN

K

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2009, 09:34:06 pm »
I was wondering how they actually work? Any thoughts because I could make some for Sundia Suns/Flys if I figured them out.
Im left handed. Get over it!

seaneatsmuffins

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 11:37:22 pm »
it has a bearing and you can grab the hubstacks and do anything with it
Nobody else like me

Diabolique

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2009, 03:05:57 pm »
if you want hub stacks for: Medium Harlequin, Jumbo Harlequin, Performer, Circus, Jazz, Sundia Fly, Sundia Sun and radiant just buy lz's hubstacks then buy this: http://www.ballsulike.biz/Ko-Bespoke/stockdetails.asp?product=DIABOLOS/MRBACCESS/8/DIABA05006 you should be able to fit the hubstacks in.
ninja!:

Eric Moffett

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2009, 05:19:47 pm »
if you want hub stacks for: Medium Harlequin, Jumbo Harlequin, Performer, Circus, Jazz, Sundia Fly, Sundia Sun and radiant just buy lz's hubstacks then buy this: http://www.ballsulike.biz/Ko-Bespoke/stockdetails.asp?product=DIABOLOS/MRBACCESS/8/DIABA05006 you should be able to fit the hubstacks in.

Unless he's changed the design since I bought some, no, that won't let you put them on other diabolos.
Diabolo Acquired - Thurday, 2/08/07
Vertax Skill Acquired - Thursday, 4/12/07
2 Diabolo Skill Acquired - Tuesday, 5/29/07
3 Diabolo Skill Acquired - Eh, No?

Hathaway

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2009, 05:51:55 pm »
I was wondering how they actually work? Any thoughts because I could make some for Sundia Suns/Flys if I figured them out.
Well if you are capable of making them I am sure you would be able to figure it out your self.

Its probably best not to lie to people on this forum... Some people on here actually know what they are talking about, evidently you have no idea. I also appreciate that you said 'should', if unsure, whats the point in saying anything at all?
Alex abuses flys!

Martijn

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2009, 05:55:34 pm »
I am, however, still waiting for a proper version of the hubstacks for the Sundia bearing Fly! Langerz, are you up for that? Nev, what's the status from Sundia?
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl