Author Topic: WJF - Priam  (Read 4780 times)

Sean

• Administrator
WJF - Priam
« on: November 16, 2004, 12:22:15 am »
Priam's WJF promo video is now up at:
http://www.jugglingcompetition.com/competitors/priam%20pierret.html

I wouldn't normally post a direct link, but the format of the WJF promo videos with streaming video is just plain annoying, and I'm not sure everyone knows how to figure out the link... so here's the direct video link if you want to save it (and watch it over, and over, and over...) ;)
http://www.jugglingcompetition.com/video/priam_wjf.mov

My favourite part is the wicked 3 diabolo siteswap while a car squeezes by.

Awesome stuff Priam... I can't wait to see you again in Vegas! You have gotten way too good at 3 diabolos low way too quickly... I must go practice!  :P

Sean

Martijn

WJF - Priam
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 01:28:35 pm »
Wow, coooooool video! :D Keep up the good work :wink:
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

Arjan

WJF - Priam
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2004, 07:15:01 pm »
Nice work! Wouldn`t expect something else  :wink:

shaddow

WJF Promo videos
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2004, 08:49:09 pm »
Thanks for putting the direct link for this video (for easy saving) on here.  Love the video.  For the computer illiterates like me, is it possible for someone to put the direct link for all of the diaboloists promo videos somewhere on this site?  I have watched them all, but can't figure how to save them onto my computer.  Thanks.

Sean

• Administrator
Re: WJF Promo videos
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2004, 09:33:07 pm »
Quote from: shaddow
For the computer illiterates like me, is it possible for someone to put the direct link for all of the diaboloists promo videos somewhere on this site?

Try this: look at the 5th message from the top.

You might also be interested in the link from Priam in this thread on jongle.net. Priam posted a link to a higher quality MPEG version of his video there.

Sean

shaddow

WJF - Priam
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2004, 11:48:30 pm »
Thanks Sean.  This forum is great and thanks for staying on top of requests like this.

Mattias

WJF - Priam
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2005, 11:24:59 am »
Oh yes, it's a 20page+ bump.
So, I kind of missed the whole WJF hysteria last year and there arent many diaboloists in the promovideos this year. So I was wondering if there is a place wjhere I cna pick up lasts years comp. videos. I'm afraid links given in this thread is no longer available.

Any help appreciated thanks.
Need help? Try these before creating a new topic:
Search and
Trick and Video Archive

looby

• Donator
WJF - Priam
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2005, 09:33:15 pm »
the links dont work for me. well i dont think it's the links themselves because the wjf page opens up but with no images, just boxes with the little picture icon in the top left corner. the same happened with the links from jongle.net so i dont know if it's just me or maybe the wjf server. anyone else having the same problem?
Rennes July 10-17th 2011!

the_don

WJF - Priam
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2005, 09:45:03 pm »
yea im having the same problem.
"""______"""""""""
"""||}{|______"""
"""|""""|"""""""""""
"""|"""/""""""""""""
"""|""/"""""""""""""
""|}{|"""""""""""""

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
WJF - Priam
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2005, 10:34:48 pm »
me three :cry:
Behind your back is your front.

norbi

• VotW Contributor
WJF - Priam
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2005, 11:53:47 pm »
That video is from last year, the page doesnt exist any more (and hasnt for about a year)

Mattias

WJF - Priam
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2005, 12:05:33 am »
I was kind of asking if there were another way of getting them. Obviously the wjf pages from last year are dead since they are busy filling up the new ones. Oh well, guess it is nothing I haven't seen before.
Need help? Try these before creating a new topic:
Search and
Trick and Video Archive

looby

• Donator
WJF - Priam
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2005, 02:22:52 am »
ok, sorry i've just realised someone's bumped a year old thread. no wonder the links don't work. sorry for wasting your time. by the way good luck norbi and hope it all goes well *thumbs up*
Rennes July 10-17th 2011!