Author Topic: Southern Lights 2009  (Read 10111 times)

Alex!

• VotW Contributor
Re: Southern Lights 2009
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2009, 06:07:13 pm »
everyone got their fairy tale costumes ready?
got mine sorted...
Which of the 7 dwarfs are you then...
STOP! HAMMER 'TIJN

Mark BMC

• Donator
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2009, 05:50:47 pm »
Hello .CA massive!

I think I can safely say that Southern lights 09 was Huge! Big thanks to everybody who came down from the Forum. I got to perform my street show and compare the Show which was a big highlight for me!

Okay some pictures

okay this picture shows me diving after the tent that I use in my show after it blew away, with hath toby joe and sprink and haths girlfriend narinda watching on in amusement, their are a couple of hundred people watching the show but the .ca boys were to cool so sat at the back

Me and PEDEN!

Shot from the Fire show

Troy diamond during the main show, I accidently made quite a rude joke after this performace.

Crowd for main show and a lovely shot of your tent.

Hopefully these pics give you a taste of the laid back atmosphere and hight skill level. So everybody who came what did you think? I'm gonna do some hi and low lights if anybody elese posts or gives two hoots.

Laterz Mark BMC

Hathaway

• Donator
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2009, 10:02:44 pm »
Nice pics BMC, twas a fantastic weekend especially when the sun you promised finally arived! Naomi had a good time as well.

Plus BMC is one of the greatest compares ever, just a shame he will never gert his oppurtunity at the BJC, as how should we say, hes not child friendly?

Not only was it a good weekend, but due to Spink I have learnt there is still a few fun things up the M1
Alex abuses flys!

doiabolo (joe)

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2009, 01:01:36 am »
Hey, it was good catching up with everyone.
Got to say what an AMAZING festival!! I highly recomend it to anyone who didnt come this year!
Highlights: The fire show, workshops, BMC's show and unsublte use of the word hymen...  the hang drum, the sun rise on sunday morning and those lovely vases :P
Bad Points: Leaving and peden not getting his diabolo's out :D and missing a session with Vux...

All in all a really great weekend thanks to all involved and everyone that turned up!

Joe
geniusis in the eye of the beholder