Author Topic: Diabolo Games  (Read 12344 times)

barnesy

• Administrator
Re: Diabolo Games
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2009, 07:14:21 pm »
2 round the leg gladiators is definitely the best diabolo game.

Funty

• Donator
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2009, 09:35:23 pm »
i think trying to do tricks on camera, with a crowd with relentless compliments shouted at said person would be a brilliant game. could have a skill ladder and everything.

Mark BMC

• Donator
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2009, 09:44:10 pm »
a crowd shouting compliments would be a nice juzta position to my army style belittlement. I was also thinking of getting Plan B in so jugglerz could have rap battle's against him like 8 mile.

Susannah

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2009, 04:43:59 pm »
2 round the leg gladiators is definitely the best diabolo game.

Definitely.

I think 2d round the arm gladiators would be good too, but I'm not sure anyone else would agree.

Duncan

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2009, 05:02:51 pm »
Definitely.

I think 2d round the arm gladiators would be good too, but I'm not sure anyone else would agree.

mostly because you use haxs.

As long as it's not dropping the pants gladiators like from the EJC, s'all good.

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2009, 05:03:57 pm »
Definitely.

susannah somehow you win at all diabolo games?

Susannah

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2009, 06:00:26 pm »
Now that's just not true, I didn't win at BoB even though I cheated. (I thought we had agreed that it was gladiators as 2d endurance is just silly, but I'm not sure everyone else was aware of that)
I've only ever one two proper games (that means with prizes) and they were both at Crawley.

I do not use 'haxs'. I'm just good :p

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2009, 09:28:38 pm »
We played excaliburgladiators at the last NJC, that was fun. Lots of running, lots of potential for injury and/or wristpain.

pilch

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2009, 04:26:39 pm »
diabolo horse (kind of like the skateing game) one of you starts with a trick then the other person (or people) have to do the trick and improve on it for example doing leg orbs and then out of it to doing leg orbs and suasideing out of it to a couple of leg combos then genociding out of it (gareenteed win if the other person cant do the trick) and then once one has one the other person gets a letter then they choose the first trick untill you spell horse (or what ever worad you want geting all letters means you lose by the way) (i think)
trust me but i dont know what im doing

Diabolique

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2009, 06:45:33 pm »
limbo while doing diabolo or see who can keep infinite suicide the longest (separated between bearing and non bearing teams)
ninja!: