Author Topic: 3d on BBC 'See Hear'  (Read 1566 times)

barnesy

• Administrator
3d on BBC 'See Hear'
« on: June 10, 2009, 10:03:50 pm »
One for the UK people because it's tricky to get iplayer working elsewhere (and it's arguably not worth watching anyway), but I've just spotted a side on glimpse of a mostly ignored 3d shuffle on See Hear (the BBC's deaf culture show).  Thought I'd mention it here in case it's someone's moment of fame!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00l5j38/See_Hear_Series_29_Episode_8/  - briefest side on glimpse of 3d at about 14:50.  Anyone recognise themselves?

Dave

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
Re: 3d on BBC 'See Hear'
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 10:52:00 pm »
Yeh thats me!
At the EJC My mum met these french guys who called themselves rastafari freehugs and his friend freesmile juggledeaf who was really good at juggling. They're both deaf and invited my mum to see this film when they came to Bristol. I went along to buy some records and stuff and didn't watch the film but went to see the guys afterwards and happened to have my diabolos on me  :)

how did you find this gem then barnesy!?

barnesy

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 08:16:46 am »
With hindsight, I'm now thinking 'Ben!  Of course!'.  Doubt I'd have really guessed it correctly though.  My girlfriend always watches See Hear so spotted it and pointed it out to me.  At first, she told me that I was on TV.  I guess they do look kind of like my Henrys...

Liitu

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 08:03:22 pm »
Cool. About a month ago there was diabolo in finnish news too, there were two guys doing 3d high and stuff.