Author Topic: Juggling around my town  (Read 2862 times)

zwiggelbig

• Donator
Juggling around my town
« on: June 21, 2009, 05:39:13 pm »
Hey everyone! So after 3 years of doing seriously diaboloing and being a part of this forum and creating 1 movie. I finally created my 2nd one =)

I got to borrow a camera from a friend but it still doesn't has the quality of some of these videos here  :-| nor does it has really orginialy tricks or hard sick integrals because I am not at that level yet.

But I made it to show myself that I did progress alot in 2 years of time when seeing my old movie. And I do hope that you will enjoy it! I had loads of fun making it.

Thank you all for helping me all the time when I asked for it!

Juggling around my town

jamzjazz

• Donator
Re: Juggling around my town
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 06:16:13 pm »
Nice locations and some tricks were good. I do the same thing but you made it a bit too long and i very rarely quit a video part way through but a lot of others do. As long as you enjoyed making the video you should make them even if people are better.

JJesse

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 06:58:10 pm »
Whatever if you cant do those an hour long integrals or cant make up new tricks, I enjoyed your video. You picked the angles and places very well. The tricks were good even if they werent new, but smoothen up some of them a little and your done :)

-Felix-

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 04:55:12 pm »
Quite good locations and a good feeling for Videos. The music is well chosen... really enjoyed that... keep going.
Check out my my YouTube channel please, tutorials for diabolotutorials.de.vu:  http://www.youtube.com/user/theinstinktives

Ethan

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 09:29:43 pm »
loved the locations, tricks were aweomse, i liked the spelling bit in the beginning :-D
"In a ball and stick model, what do the balls represent?"  -Bio Teacher

zwiggelbig

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 02:05:22 am »
Quite good locations and a good feeling for Videos. The music is well chosen... really enjoyed that... keep going.

Thanks alot!!!

And all you other 3 people to! Thanks for watching my video and commenting on it..

I really did not wanted to make a video and share it with this community because I don't have the skill level that is demanded for this community...
So I tried to film it a bit diffrent with nice locations nice angles and some fun =)

I really enjoyed making it! I can now see that I did made alot of progress since my last one and im quite happy with that! And my friends loved it!

I do hope that most of you other forum members did saw a bit and enjoyed a bit of it.. If not then I'm sorry.. I do wonder if its possible to make a verry creative video withouth insane tricks withouth people clicking it away after a view minutes but I can try once and see..

Thank you again.

-Ramon

Marijn

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 12:23:41 pm »
Ramon, stop thinking so much. Only one thing is demanded and that one thing is that you should enjoy what you are doing. Diabolo is a toy you chose to use. You had fun making this video, right? If you had fun making this video it's all o.k. for me. Stop thinking, start diaboloing.
''I have been practising some basic 2d suicide stuff to widen my arse''

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2009, 03:32:59 pm »
Marijn speaks the truth. :)

Nice video. I like how you tried to explore a variety of interesting shots and camera angles. The music fit well with the theme.

Your 2 diabolo high looks like mine did (and everyone's does) at one point in time. All you need to do to make it really solid is slow it down and make it wider. Try and hold it on the string for as long as you can. Stop thinking about making individual throws and start thinking about making one fluid motion that you can repeat endlessly. Let the diabolo roll slowly from one side to the other and then gently lift it back into air.

zwiggelbig

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2009, 04:56:56 pm »
Marijn speaks the truth. :)

Nice video. I like how you tried to explore a variety of interesting shots and camera angles. The music fit well with the theme.

Your 2 diabolo high looks like mine did (and everyone's does) at one point in time. All you need to do to make it really solid is slow it down and make it wider. Try and hold it on the string for as long as you can. Stop thinking about making individual throws and start thinking about making one fluid motion that you can repeat endlessly. Let the diabolo roll slowly from one side to the other and then gently lift it back into air.

Thanks Sean! I'm still working on my 2 high after a year of starting it but its so dam hard to get it solid.. I always walk when I'm doing it..

But I have a question for my next video.

What should I improve when making another video if you take a look at this one?