Author Topic: "Alone" Diabolo Video (Felix Länge)  (Read 5120 times)

Ken

• Donator
Re: "Alone" Diabolo Video (Felix Länge)
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2009, 09:40:48 am »
That was lovely. Thank you for posting it, Felix. It's nice to see people putting thought and effort into their videos, rather than just sticking a few clips to music and hoping they gel.

I quite liked the 'blinking' effect towards the beginning of the video, and at first I thought that was you looking around the appartment, then the camera panned to you, asleep. So I'm curious to know, did the blinking signify anything? It was a cool effect, regardless.

Great Job :).

-Felix-

Re: "Alone" Diabolo Video (Felix Länge)
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2009, 02:22:41 pm »
Beautiful place you live.

Well that would be cool if I would live over there. No, i just made that video on  holidays. :)

Yes - ditch the rubber kings. If you've got already got a finesse and like it then get another. Just make sure you get the same version.

I ordered a second finesse and sticks now. Hope I ordered the G2 Version cause there was no definition of the generation. But I think I got the right ones!

I quite liked the 'blinking' effect towards the beginning of the video, and at first I thought that was you looking around the appartment, then the camera panned to you, asleep. So I'm curious to know, did the blinking signify anything? It was a cool effect, regardless.

Thanks, great you liked the effect, it was just aditional to the things in that room. :)
Check out my my YouTube channel please, tutorials for diabolotutorials.de.vu:  http://www.youtube.com/user/theinstinktives