Author Topic: Giant Circus Info  (Read 1251 times)

Mediaboy13

Giant Circus Info
« on: August 30, 2009, 02:04:57 am »
Hi everyone!
I looked almost everywhere for information on the Mister Babache Giant Circus diabolo but i cant find any! :o
Does anyone know information on this diabolo because it looks really good but I want more information on it before I consider buying one.
Thanks! :-D
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.

Sean

• Administrator
Re: Giant Circus Info
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 01:15:45 am »
Could that be because the "Mister Babache Giant Circus" diabolo doesn't exist (to my knowledge). There's a Henrys Circus diabolos with Giant hubs and there's a Mister Babache Giant Performer diabolo. The Henrys circus with giant hubs is listed all over the forum and in this year's poll. It gets a big thumbs up. The Babache Giant Performer is *not* a normal diabolo... it's HUGE. For special performance purposes.

Believe it or not - any diabolo that is worth buying right now (if you're serious about the diabolo) *has* been discussed extensively already. And it's going to be 5 inches in diameter. If it's not talked about, there's a reason.

Mediaboy13

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 07:57:27 am »
Well if you look on jugglingstore.com there are giant circus diabolos made by Mister  Babache.

Marko

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 08:16:53 am »
Ok, that is just clearly a Henry's Circus diabolo with Giant hubs in it (kit also made by Henry's Circus). Just click further from that page and you'll see it's specs and all the info you'll need. And there it clearly says that it's Henry's Circus diabolo with kit's in it. The wrong manufacturer info was just a small mistake by the web shop you're using.

Check the Equipment Guide - http://diabolo.ca/forum/index.php?topic=3166.0

There's more info on the Henry's Circus and little bit more down there are info about the kit's for Circus.
┬źDiabolo, whiter than the whitest!┬╗

Mediaboy13

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 08:44:35 am »
Ok, that is just clearly a Henry's Circus diabolo with Giant hubs in it (kit also made by Henry's Circus). Just click further from that page and you'll see it's specs and all the info you'll need. And there it clearly says that it's Henry's Circus diabolo with kit's in it. The wrong manufacturer info was just a small mistake by the web shop you're using.

Check the Equipment Guide - http://diabolo.ca/forum/index.php?topic=3166.0

There's more info on the Henry's Circus and little bit more down there are info about the kit's for Circus.

Thanks! :-D