Author Topic: Diabolo in the yearbook!  (Read 2990 times)

Matt_

• Donator
Diabolo in the yearbook!
« on: June 17, 2005, 03:25:58 am »
this thread doesnt have much of a point, but i did want to show this picture. i dont think it belongs to any other thread...so what the hell i figured i'd open up a new one.

i have a few friends in the Yearbook class and they asked me if i wanted to have my hobby as a picture in the yearbook, so i said sure, and i brought some stuff to school one day and they took some pics. and i made it in!

check out the pic, gotta love the spelling of "diablo"..and sorry for the quality, i just took a photo of it, i dont have a scanner...

PS. also check out the location, pretty close to the 'legendary' Matt Hall trick of the week spot :p

Dracodragon

• VotW Contributor
Diabolo in the yearbook!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 04:54:47 am »
Hey. Pretty cool. I noticed that one in the yearbook too. Except as always diabolo is spelled diablo. :\
Go Draco with your Diabolo!
http://frogfighters.com/godraco/

Juggling_Arcs

Diabolo in the yearbook!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 05:14:58 am »
That is really cool!

Juggling_Arcs
If at first you don't succeed, Sky Diving is not for you.

No luck involved it was all skill... or absence there of.

Matt_

• Donator
Diabolo in the yearbook!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 07:02:18 am »
Quote from: Dracodragon
Hey. Pretty cool. I noticed that one in the yearbook too. Except as always diabolo is spelled diablo. :\

yeah, there are quite a few typos in the yearbook...especially me being a spelling nut i get aggravated over them. most of them are on proper nouns, i.e. words that arent in the yearbook, like their spelling of "Dimebag Daryl" and "konichiwa" are ones that really bugged me.

Elmeri

• VotW Contributor
Diabolo in the yearbook!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2005, 10:43:56 am »
About typos...

I hate when I read juggling stuff from news papers, when they are rarely written there. Best typos I´ve found in last couple weeks: Power sticks (flower sticks), diablo and that can´t count as a typo ´cause they hade more than one freaking time written the word. If people don´t know what they are dealing with they shoud ask...

Ok... That was quite unnessessary post, but anyway...

Matt_

• Donator
Diabolo in the yearbook!
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2005, 08:16:24 pm »
i think they dont care, that's why they dont ask ;) these are just high school kids making a yearbook after all.

topher

Diabolo in the yearbook!
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2005, 09:34:57 pm »
cause they hade more

you made a typo elmeri lol  :D

chris
if someone with multiple personality disorder threatons to kills themselves is it considered a hostage situation?