Author Topic: sundia suns: string.  (Read 2834 times)

gingerbreadfred

sundia suns: string.
« on: October 04, 2009, 02:41:03 am »
Hey! i just got some new suns today. Lovely, except they are eating up my string! As in, the string goes really fuzzy and worn. Im using henrys yellow string, (the new version). Any ideas? i don't know if its because they are new, but after one day of normal use, i had to change the string; this is weird because with my finesse, i was changing it about once every four days. I have just had a thought. Is it possible to get axels for suns, like the black ones you can get for thge fly? it says that they reduce string wear, but then they will be too light. Thanks for any help. :)
Do what you want, because the people that care, don't matter, and the people that matter, don't care :)

Mr.D

Re: sundia suns: string.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 05:10:58 pm »
You could check if there are any scratches on the axle.
If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.
http://www.questionablecontent.net

gingerbreadfred

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 07:35:47 pm »
yeah i did and t all seems fine. i still dont know why its happening! its annoying me, but thanks anyway :)
Do what you want, because the people that care, don't matter, and the people that matter, don't care :)

sundia-dude

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 10:34:48 am »
i am pretty sure that the axle you can buy for the fly also works with the sun  but im not sure

Hathaway

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 11:30:41 am »
i am pretty sure that the axle you can buy for the fly also works with the sun  but im not sure

Don't lie and then contradict yourself in the same sentence.

Elkku

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 02:01:38 pm »

Don't lie and then contradict yourself in the same sentence.

;)
Eljas

Australia

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2009, 06:04:30 am »
Not sure why it is breaking, but the Sundia string is quite a lot thicker than the Henry's, so maybe try this.
(This is not to say Henry's is inferior.  In fact, the Sundia is too thick for many axles.  It is a matter of matching the best string for each diabolo.)

4leek24

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 01:44:03 am »
Not sure why it is breaking, but the Sundia string is quite a lot thicker than the Henry's, so maybe try this.
(This is not to say Henry's is inferior.  In fact, the Sundia is too thick for many axles.  It is a matter of matching the best string for each diabolo.)

sundia thin string is also significantly thicker, but still works on fixed diabolos. sundia thick strings are mainly for bearings.

zwiggelbig

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 12:57:52 pm »
sunda straing = Good for one or two days then it fails. =)

gingerbreadfred

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 06:13:30 pm »
thanks for the comments =]

4leek24

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2009, 01:25:45 am »
sunda straing = Good for one or two days then it fails. =)

i dont really agree with that. my sundia string last longer than me hernys yellows. i dont see how its bad after 2 days. the thin strings arent that grippy, and its harder to break than other strings.