Author Topic: Matt Hall Style Challenge  (Read 5695 times)

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
Re: Matt Hall Style Challenge
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2010, 02:53:25 pm »
'sup y'all! Started today by re-learning an easy but cool trick. You can follow my progress at http://twitter.com/guppygould but I think I'll post a weekly update/rundown on here as well.

-Leo
Behind your back is your front.

Catjar

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2010, 05:00:35 pm »
I think you should film the trick you learn every day

I've been doing this for the past month, although sometimes I've had to change the spot due to rain or something, and also I haven't been making a trick everyday because of midterms, but in the past 18 days I've filmed 10 or 11 new tricks; some are just textbook tricks that I learned, but most of them are things I made up. 
It's been working really well and I've improved a lot since I started.

Toddyupa

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2010, 04:51:37 am »
i was thinking about a challenge, exept it was that i have to add to the combo everyday, and film the next bit and stuff for a month. But I'm up for both. (god this will be tricky!)
pretentious 12 year old

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2010, 06:46:03 pm »
Hey all, I dunno if anyone has been reading my Twitter but they may have noticed the lack of updates that are diabolo related. I am actually still doing this but I haven't had time to post what's new because I've had loads of uni work and basketball recently which has meant leaving the house at 8 in the morning and not getting back 'til late in the evening.

Anyone else taking this challenge on?
Behind your back is your front.