Author Topic: Diabolo is a trip - Asia Unreleased  (Read 1649 times)

Nico

• Donator
Diabolo is a trip - Asia Unreleased
« on: April 02, 2010, 02:04:36 pm »
Hey guys!
Here's again a video about travelling, edited with some of the bloopers I shot while making my video Diabolo is a trip, only for the sequences in Asia.
So let's be clear, this is just for fun! No tricks! More, let's say some diabolo moments during which i had fun, fear, adrenaline etc...
Oh I also posted it for Luke's video contest as we have the right to post a vid each month! Feel free to share if you want to!

By the way, i know some of them already do (remember Epic starts here), but i really invite you guys to include more random, crazy, stupid, funny, useless diabolo moments in your videos! It worths watch them also!

looby

• Donator
Re: Diabolo is a trip - Asia Unreleased
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 02:20:58 pm »
Makes me want to go travelling :)

Silly question but in what context was he 'king'?  Just a nickname or was he a local head honcho?  Liked the tripod shot, hope the camera didn't suffer from it.
Rennes July 10-17th 2011!

Nico

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 04:15:09 pm »
Makes me want to go travelling :)

Silly question but in what context was he 'king'?  Just a nickname or was he a local head honcho?  Liked the tripod shot, hope the camera didn't suffer from it.
Lol it was actually his real name! The camera was safe hopefully, but I m not using anymore this ****ty tripod :)

bourgeois.jason

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 05:44:52 pm »
Thanks for the video.  It made me laugh!