Author Topic: Your diabolos colors. Why did you choose them?  (Read 50956 times)

Dracodragon

• VotW Contributor
Your diabolos colors. Why did you choose them?
« on: July 03, 2005, 05:34:35 am »
Hey, ok this is kinda a wierd topic I made up just for the fun of it and to see what colors people are choosing, and why.

So, what colors are your diabolos? and why? Maybe they represent your country, maybe your favorite color.

ok, ill go first.

I have 3 diabolos, each with a different color which are green, orange, and black. Why did I choose those colors? Well, I chose those becuase They are frogfighter(a little species of frogs who fight and stuff like that that I made up) colors.  :D  I also like how the colors look together.

So, how about you guys?
Go Draco with your Diabolo!
http://frogfighters.com/godraco/

iHelix

Re: Your diabolos colors. Why did you choose them?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 05:50:14 am »
I have one circus, and its orange.....i jsut like orange, and thought the diabolo would look cool, whcih it does.  My second one will prolly be orange too, but if not, green, again, cause i like it.

Vojtas

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2005, 09:02:22 am »
I got red, black and yellow diabolos. But really don't know why  :lol:
What if the prophecy is true? What if tomorrow the war could be over? Isn't that worth fighting for? Isn't that worth dying for?
-Morpheus

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2005, 09:15:39 am »
I have two G1's one green and one pink. I thought the green would look cool and i like the colour pink.erm thats about it realy.

Leo.
Behind your back is your front.

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2005, 09:45:19 am »
heh, i have RED, WHITE, and BLUE circuses....sounds quiet patriotic but really i got them because Blue was the only decent color at the store when i got it, then i got a Red later on for actually the same reason, then i got a White just to be pro status (pros use white props, or at least it seems like they do..)

i have a yellow Henry's Beach, my sister got it for me so i didnt choose.

I have an orange G2 with the Evo1 kit for 2 reasons, one is that orange is my favorite color and secondly i wanted to be like Eric in diabology with his mad orange finesse madness. i also have 2 white G2s because of Trash, also because white = pro, in my book anyway....

Twilite

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2005, 10:15:08 am »
My lonely Jazz is purple. Bought it because I thought it was more original than red, blue, green or whatever. Thought it had a kinda 'carny' feel to it, which I liked.
Curiosity may have killed a whole cat, but Schrodinger only killed half...

Rusty

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2005, 11:50:46 am »
I've got a blue, red and yellow Circus, and the same in Finesse G2. I shouldn't have bought the blue Finesse it is so dark, but I really like the colors. Maybe I'll get some white diabolos one day.

Rusty
Norway

seán_

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2005, 12:12:30 pm »
pink circus (gift)
purple circus (loan)
turquoise circus (kind of goes with other two)
two red G1's (since everyone had yellow or orange when I bought them)
orange G2 (since everyone had red ;))
2 white G2's (classy and should look well on film or performing)

Martijn

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2005, 12:40:19 pm »
3 red Finesse's II, because I like the color red + 2 white Finesses II, because I like the color white, and I really don't want dark colour for my diabs, because dark diabs are hard to see in gyms sometimes.

3 white Henrys Circus with teflon hubs coming up btw! :)
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

Ifrit

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2005, 04:01:07 pm »
Ive got 1 blue jazz that i got for its compactness when going to college.  got blue as it was the only nice colour available.

Ive also got my 3 G2's. 1 yellow, 1 orange, 1 red. I chose those colours as they work well together, are bright and joyful and have the slight feel of a spectrum with the orange being the intermidiate. Plus there were no white available at the time :)

Chiok

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2005, 04:39:22 pm »
2 blue Henry's Beaches because the red looked pink, the black looked like plungers and there wasn't white.
2 red Finesse IIs because white wasn't available and doesn't show light and red goes with my other kit and I like more than the yellow or orange or green.

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

Bobo

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2005, 09:41:58 pm »
2 circus... one purple (xmas present... not my choice) and a one green (seemed to work with purple)
2 Finesse G2s.. both luminous, because they look cooler than fire diabolo in the dark !

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2005, 11:41:09 pm »
well if i went through every diabolo i own it'd take a bit (although not as much as, lets say, Donald) so let's just go with the ones i had control over. Henry's circus, orange. Very visible and i they didnt have white in the shop. I also had lots of orange string at the time and a couple orange rings someone had given me.

JiBe

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2005, 08:39:23 am »
Black for training, when available (the only ones that will keep their original color).
Anything highly visible for stage (white or/and red preferably).

JiBe

Sambo

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2005, 03:14:53 pm »
I only have 1 diabolo for the minute. A pink and green MB Rainbow with 1 yellow and 1 pink hub, and orange and blue caps on the inside. I got those colours because it looked the strangest in the shop and I felt like being a bit different that particular day. The pink is good for surprising people because I'm quite a big guy, not the type of guy you would expect to see using a toy that is bright pink and green.

nezzybaby

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2005, 04:32:54 pm »
bought a yellow circus from a shop in aflecks palace in manchester, mainly because it was the ONLY large diabolo they had.

then bought a purple one caus i thought they would go together quite well. finally bought a turqouise one for no particular reason, think i let someone else decide.

je4d

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2005, 10:25:10 pm »
Two circuses - one purple, I got it when I was eight. I really can't remember if or why I chose purple. The other one was bought recently, and it's orange, because orange circuses look cool (:

Ginger_Tom

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2005, 03:37:53 pm »
I have two circus, one green which i bought about two years ago because it was the coolest colour in the shop, used it for a week then chucked it in the corner. The other one is purple, because after shefcon i was inspired to hang up my yo-yo and have another crack at diabolo. A month later I bought my purple circus, although I did go in mind to but a pink circus, but the purple looked ace. They look awesome with two, and my next purchase will be 2 luminous finesse, cos they look awesome!
Out of focus lovin', Mark_BMC you legend!

Dracodragon

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2005, 05:00:10 pm »
Cool, sure is a lot of colors of diabolos. It would be sweet if they have a glowing henrys circus.  :D
Go Draco with your Diabolo!
http://frogfighters.com/godraco/

Mattias

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2005, 05:20:48 pm »
Quote from: Dracodragon
Cool, sure is a lot of colors of diabolos. It would be sweet if they have a glowing henrys circus.  :D

I have one of those. havent tried it in the dark though.
But they do exist :)
Need help? Try these before creating a new topic:
Search and
Trick and Video Archive