Author Topic: enyone neer? (anyone near Brighton, England)  (Read 2347 times)

gravity

enyone neer? (anyone near Brighton, England)
« on: May 29, 2008, 09:43:39 pm »
yo people iv bean into diabolos for a while but found that theirs not much of a scene in my local area theirs a shop in brighton but thay dot seem to friendly. so if enyone no's of eney demo's, feirs gatherings in the south east it would be fat if u could clue me in. 
a fool trains until he succeeds a master trains he can not fail!!

Matt?

• VotW Contributor
Re: enyone neer?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 10:04:08 pm »
wow, im surprised i understood that, please speak in proper english, as it is not everyones native language. you would be talking about Oddballs, probably one of the biggest, or even THE biggest, juggling stores in the world. I really wouldnt put them down, otherwise you will get nowhere with them, and im fairly confident in saying that very few people would say a bad word about them. There are people in the brighton area, but i shall leave it to them to reveal themselves to you.

As for meet ups, use the search button. its not that hard, and also i shall point you towards the posting etiquette, here :

http://diabolo.ca/forum/index.php?topic=1480.0

Please read this as it tells you everything we expect of you as a forum member.

lock?
i go for walk now? it easy to find papers! look, i got this bag of filters!

Jimthegrim

Re: enyone neer? (anyone near Brighton, England)
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 02:23:56 am »
Yeah i live in brighton. Im at uni at the moment but ill be back in good ole brighthelmstone for the rest of summer around June 16th. I dont know about any gatherings specifically but i usually just diab wherever i can whenever i can. Always good to meet with other peeps.

Pavillion Gardens?

Jim

mofro

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 07:48:24 am »
I AM THE ONLY BRIGHTON BOY!

well yea i live in brighton am deffenatly wanting to meet up for a session. today/tomorow/next week?

pm me if u want to go for a session.
mofrooooo
**** fixed and bring on the slack!

Mark BMC

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 08:07:25 pm »
come to southern lights if your cool

gravity

Re: anyone neer? (anyone near Brighton, England)
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 01:36:17 pm »
sorry to drag up a proper old thread but bean offline from my house for a year but now its back an so is the hot wether so I'm real looking to meet some spinners in the south. every one down in my town of easbourne seems to have learnt from me there are about 6-10 of us so in the next month if i could sort out a gathering an hopefully meet up with new local spinners an gain some new inspiration that would be fat just hit us back if anyone is interested.
a fool trains until he succeeds a master trains he can not fail!!