Author Topic: Introduce yourself  (Read 250909 times)

Sean

• Administrator
Introduce yourself
« on: November 08, 2004, 01:28:28 am »
Welcome to the Diabolo.ca Forum. First let me introduce a few key points on suggested user etiquette.

Before you post
Before starting a new topic, please do some research first. Use the Search function and look through the Trick & video archive sticky, or the Equipment sticky before posting a new topic.

If you find a thread related to your question or comment, please post in that thread. We try and keep similar topics under the same thread to make the forum a more searchable and usable reference in the future.

Finally, if your topic is indeed new, please create a new thread.

Posting Etiquette
Please select a descriptive subject line for your topic. For example: "Infinite Suicides" = good. "I'm new help me with this" = bad.

Please do not drag up an ancient thread just to say "nice video" or "me too!".

Please refrain from overdosing on :) :)s.

Black text works suprisingly well. Please use coloured text sparingly and appropriately.

Pls rite prperly snce not evr1 speeks n-glsh as there n8tive lnguage.

Please refrain from using any terminology that might not be safe for work.

Keep it kind. Keep it polite. Mind your P's and Q's. We're a friendly bunch.

Sigs & Avatars
Out of respect for people with slow connections, to keep page size to a minimum, and to keep the forum pretty looking and tasteful:

Please refrain from using flashy animated GIFs in your avatar.

If you host your own avatar, please keep the image to under 100x100 pixels and under 20kb.
Please keep images in your signature to a minimum size. No larger than a small "Get Firefox" button comme ça:

-Your friendly Diabolo.ca Forum moderators

-------------------------------------------

As you join this forum feel free to post here and introduce yourself!

Copy and paste the following questions. Answer as many or as few as you'd like. Make up your own questions if you wish... we're not picky.

-------------------------------------------

Name:

1. How many years have you diaboloed for?

2. What or who got you started?

3. What do you like best about the diabolo or juggling in general?

4. How many hours a day do you diabolo on average?

5. Do you ever perform with the diabolo?

6. Do you juggle other props? If so: balls, clubs, rings, cigar boxes, devil sticks... ?

7. What are your favourite diabolos, sticks, and string?

8. Do you like working with 1, 2, or 3 diabolos the best?

9. What is your favourite diabolo trick that you can do?

10. What is the most amazing diabolo trick you've ever seen done?

11. What tricks are driving you nuts right now (what are you working on)?

12. What other diaboloists have inspired you?[/url]

Sean

• Administrator
Re: Introduce yourself
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2004, 02:29:46 am »
Ooh, me first! :D  I'll start...

Name: Sean

about 17 years... but I only really got into it 3 years ago

Seeing Bob Cates diabolo at a busking festival got me interested when I was 6 years old. Priam's videos inspired me to get back into it.

The challenge of learning new things.
[Edit - upon thinking more about it, that's really only a small part of why I enjoy the diabolo and juggling. Mostly I enjoy the feeling of it. I love going through the motions and I especially love the feeling of multiple diabolos spinning on a string. Add to this that the people I have met diaboloing have tended to be a lot of fun to be around. There are very few things as fun as a good juggling festival. Also the diabolo community is small enough that you can get to know a large part of the community from all over the world. It provides a medium for bridging cross-cultural gaps. If that's not enough, the re-emergence of diabolo popularity is relatively new and there is so much to be discovered. This all adds up to diabolos being one of the most fun pastimes I've had.

I used to diabolo an hour or two a day... now an hour or two a week.

occasionally, although generally it's not my thing

6. Do you juggle other props? If so: balls, clubs, rings, cigar boxes, devil sticks... ?
yeap - balls, clubs, rings... mostly balls

Henrys Circus diabolos most of the time, but also MB finesse and Yoho. Usually MB Xtreme sticks but also Henrys aluminum. Henrys yellow string.

I like all 3 numbers for different reasons.

Anything that I've recently learned. I find lots of 1 diabolo tricks most enjoyable.

JiBe's 3 diabolo siteswap: 456015141 with a pirouette... Baptiste pulling off a 3 diabolo suicide right in front of me comes a close second. :shock:

3 low and 3 high tricks and siteswaps

12. What other diaboloists have inspired you?
All of the Mad French Posse each for different reasons. They have all contributed greatly and continue to contribute to different aspects of the diabolo world that we now know. Matt Hall, Ryo Yabe, many other diaboloists I've met, and recently Arjan has been a great help with a bunch of stuff.

barnesy

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2004, 10:26:31 am »
Heh, I just posted elsewhere on the board, so I shoudl probably post here too.

Name: Dave Barnes

Second year exams at uni, the proximity of a nice park, and of the Mushypea Juggling shop.

There's always something to learn, whatever level you're at.

That varies too much to say really.  

Yes, I perform a routine of 2 diabolo tricks and another with 1 and 2 on a loop string.

Yes, all of those.  I mostly juggle clubs and balls.

Diabolo: Henry's Circus with wide plastic axles.  Sticks: 15" long straight 12mm wooden dowel with a hole drilled in it.  Perfection.  String: The stuff Henry's sell.  The orange stuff is the best, the yellow stuff will do.

Two

One of the mini suicides I've been playing with with two, based on hand traps, isolating the left hand diabolo and doing silly stuff with the right hand one.

Dave Proctor's finger curl probably.  Two renegades in one hand, pop one out (I still haven't worked out how to get an high throw from 2 in 1 hand), catch the hole in the end of the cup on a finger, curl the diabolo (let the spin carry it through 360 degrees of rotation when viewed from above), drop the diabolo back into 2 in 1 hand.  Dave probably stopped doing that about 8 years ago, but it's still my favourite.

Trying to get a clean little genocide type trick with two, again based on a hand trap.

Dave Proctor, Andy P, Steve from Mushypea, Matt Hall, Donald Grant, Guy Heathcote, Norbi, the mad french posse (particularly Remi and Trash)

Arjan

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2004, 03:17:47 pm »
Name: Arjan Groenendijk
Website: None, my stuff is scatterd around, mostly at http://www.circusplanet.net/diabolo/

I play for 1 year and 6 months.

A friend carried along a diabolo. It was kind of a hype here 2 years ago. So I wanted to try it out!! And I liked and still like it.

The way it can be so relaxing. When I juggle I feel good. And give me a little sunshine, and I`m the happiest person on this planet.

Well it depends. In average I try to catch 1 hour.

Yeah like 4 or 5 times. Not good though  :lol:

Yeah I`m working on 5 balls, I`m doing 3 clubs a little, rings, I can do devilstick a little and uni cycle with lot falling off  :lol:

I prefer Mister Babache with the wide axles. The henry`s short aluminium sticks and the henry`s yellow string. That will do the job for me.

Really can`t say. it`s all good... well except for that 3 jet  :wink:

Well I don`t really have one favourite. Favourite does not have to be tricky for me. Like a simple 1 diabolo sun between the arms. That`s probably the most done trick for me.
I don`t really believe in 1 favourite trick, more like a routine for me that would be. Just freestyling all the way. Such a great feeling.
But when you talk about a favourite trick as a really hard one, I would think... no it does not exist for me... because when you can do a certain trick, you have figured it out, so there`s no thinking, only doing. Hard tricks are the ones you haven`t pulled jet.  

Well I like somekind of a suicide Antonin often does. Where the 2 sticks will fly around his hand, and than he goes into inf suicide. Also some of the 3 diabolo siteswap from TMFP, especially JiBe, Priam and for low Baptiste. But the 3 diabolo sprinkler, seen in the carvin category movie also kicks ass... No I can`t choose  :P

That would be 3 daibolows in general. Also somethings I have in mind, jet not worked out.

I must say Priam was the first one to amaze me. He at the first place, and the rest? So much... Lately I talk to Sean, we inspire each other.

seán_

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2004, 04:01:46 pm »
Name: Seán Morris

1. How many years have you diaboloed for? 10 (5 year break untill two years ago) not been doing two for that long

seeing all these weird looking things in Mushy Pea (I miss that shop). They showed me how to use it...

A few things:
Juggling in general is one of the few things that doesn't frustrate me when its going wrong.
Diabolo feels and looks good and I can loose myself in it.
The people I have met through juggling tend to be really nice.

I pick them up  most days depending on my mood. I juggle twice a week in Leeds. (Hullabaloo wednesday, lovely crowd and Leeds Uni mondays where we share the hall with the cheerleaders. Its monday today :-D )

I have a few times. Its a great prop to perform with. I am about to re-learn my moves with one and get an act together for my juggling clubs christmas show.

6. Do you juggle other props? If so: balls, clubs, rings, cigar boxes, devil sticks... ? Jack of all trades, master of none.

Henrys circus, Henrys string, shortened swiss blue handled tapered handsticks. I have some finesse with wide axles for when I am pretending to be French. I have a few dowel handsticks with different lenghts of string in my bag and a set of henrys aluminiums that snap strings often.

2 at the moment (i'm so hooked and wish I had learnt years ago)

with one, probably genocides (real ones not these infinite suicide types ;-) ). with two its hard to say, sprinkler suicide out is satisfying and seems to go down well.
I have this sun/around the world trick that I haven't seen anyone else try so I like that because tricks you come up with myself tend to be rare with 2.

Hard to say. Ryo Yabe does something weird in a clip (yabe2 I think) pop one up, stick trap right, clockwise suicide thing hand catch the popped diabolo, back into the shuffle. I just like the way it flows.

(Not to forget Barnseys Her Flick trick)

Fans (getting nowhere fast)
Infinite sprinkler suicide (long term trick, stick comes around really fast)

Jibe, Trash, Priam etc. Ryo Yabe and various Japanese diabolists. Dave Barnes, Matt, Norbi (http://www.norbithejuggler.co.uk his videos helped me to get up to speed on a lot of tricks) in the UK. Sean and Matt Hall from over there.

JGherkin

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2004, 07:39:18 pm »
Name: John Booth

Bin diabin fer about 1.2 years now

About May time last year my mum brought sum cheap diabs for our holiday, got kinda hooked, bought sum proper ones, can't put em down, end of

No idea, sumtimes I wish I weren't hooked on it cuz I need to get work done, I don't like puttin it down tho

depends wot else I need to do, i.e. sleep, eat, go to college maybe.  But if theres a trick I'm desperate to learn up to about 3 hours a day, if theres not much I'm that keen on maybe 30mins-an hour and a half

I have twice, once in a school xmas show when I was rubbish (but better then anyone everybody there had seen), and once at the Hat Fair in winchester when I just got the fan, and ever since then I've been qouted by my mate Dave with "I'm so glad I managed to pull off that fan"  :roll:

I juggle balls a bit, workin on 4, nuthin much, wanna try and learn unicycle

I use henrys Circus, wanna get the tuning sets for em now, shortish carbon fibre sticks and normal hardware string, thinkin i mite try the henrys stuff

2, just love the feel of it and the fact that it impresses "normal" peeps easily...wud luv to do 3

I just love my classic "Sun between your mums legs" when done on the beach, its not my own trick just a short combo I like, I'll try and video it

I rlly like the whip catch between the legs followed by a duicide between the legs, really need to learn that

tryin to see if I can stabalise an s-fan above my head or on my back

The one diaboloist who really inspired me was JiBe, his videos really got me into it properly, learnin the harder stuff, then pretty much anyone hu can do 2 really well, barnsey and sean are the two names that come to mind, anyone with a decent montage video I luv lol

Martijn

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2004, 08:02:48 pm »
Name: Martijn Halekor
Websites: www.circusplanet.net (the diabolo section)

1. How many years have you diaboloed for? I learned juggling in the end of 2003, so, that's about 5 years.

2. What or who got you started? I learnt how to juggle different props from a few friends of mine, including diabolo.

3. What do you like best about the diabolo or juggling in general? It has brought me lots and lots of fun and gave me the opportunity to meet dozens of amazing people. Besides that it's a lot of fun to be creative and play with it.

4. How many hours a day do you diabolo on average? 1-2 hours a week perhaps?

5. Do you ever perform with the diabolo? I performed every now and then when I just got started.

6. Do you juggle other props? If so: balls, clubs, rings, cigar boxes, devil sticks... ? I can do the basics of most props, but I don't work on anything besides diabolo.

7. What are your favourite diabolos, sticks, and string? At the moment Sundia Sun, Henry's alu and the old, yellow MB string.

8. Do you like working with 1, 2, or 3 diabolos the best? Mostly 1 and sometimes 2.

9. What is your favourite diabolo trick that you can do? My new repertoire of tricks.

10. What is the most amazing diabolo trick you've ever seen done? Tricks with 3 diabolos... and loads of other stuff.

11. What tricks are driving you nuts right now (what are you working on)? 3 diabolos.

12. What other diaboloists have inspired you? Too many to mention! But just to name a few: Sean, Arjan, Ceri-Anne, Norbi, John, sean_, JiBe, Trash, Antonin, Eric, Vux, Lutin, Busk, M4U, Nev, Nick, Langerz, Sergej, Duncan, Crackers, Ryo Yabe, Alexander Xelo, Marijn, Donald Grant and many more.
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

Arjan

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2004, 11:00:21 pm »
Quote from: Arjan

I must say Priam was the first one to amaze me. He at the first place, and the rest? So much... Lately I talk to Sean, we inspire each other.

Ouch big mistake... I almost forgot about Martijn!!
Well that`s because he`s still so small, but already a complete diaboloist.
I met him this year at the dutch juggeling convention in may. There I showed him to do the sprinkler I believe.
He inspires me in the way he learns fast, and lots of different things, not only diabolo.

Martijn

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2004, 02:42:57 pm »
Quote from: Arjan
He inspires me in the way he learns fast, and lots of different things, not only diabolo.

great to hear that! :D

(Don't mind u 4got me, I'm not as good as you are ofcourse :wink: )
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

Arjan

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2004, 04:29:06 pm »
Quote from: Martijn
Don't mind u 4got me, I'm not as good as you are ofcourse :wink: )

Soon your gonna  :wink:

Matt_H

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2004, 02:49:22 pm »
Name: Matt Harper

Since 1995, so 9 years.

The juggling club at Leeds uni got me started and i mostly learnt the diabolo from Colin Eberhardt.

That feeling when you nail that really hard trick that you have been working on for ages.

not too sure on that one, it depends where i am and what mood i'm in.

i have performed a couple of times at conventions.

yeagh, i enjoy a good club pass and i'm determined to get 7 ball working !!

Well i initially had Henry's circus diabolo's then in the late 90's i switched to Renagade, but recently with trying to 3 diabolo shuffles i've gone back to the old faithfull Henry's. As for sticks i really like home made carbon fibre sticks but i currently use the old wooden ones.

i prefer working with 2 diabolo's but thats only because i've got a bit bored of single and working on 3 is tough.

I really like grinding both diabolo's on the same stick, other than that it has to be a pirouette under a hyperloop with a suicide out to finish.

The best trick ... hmmm well on the net somewhere, can't remember where, theres a guy holding 3 diabolo's in one hand and he's about to throw the 4th into a 4 low shuffle but the vid cuts ...... don't know if that counts but if he gets it it would be pretty amazing.

Working on 3 low shuffle right now and trying to keep up with the latest french 2 diabolo stuff.

wow what a question ..... when i first started with 2 Donald Grant was big on the scene and some of his early stuff inspired me a fair bit, i then took a few years out recently and the Mad French Posse have inspired me to get back into diabolo and practising, it was also good to catch up with my old friend Remi.

well thats all folks.

Matt.

Matt Pang

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2004, 10:10:12 pm »
Name: Matt Pang

Since i was about 12 so that would be......6 years.

I got myself started when i saw one at my cousins, picked it up, and got hooked!

You can ALWAYS learn something new, and its cool just to relax and go with the flow of things e.g Music, or what ever, but even if you're doing easy tricks it feels good.

I try to do an hour or more if i can, but i don't always have the chance every day...

Occasionaly

I also Juggle, Balls, Clubs, Rings, and do a bit of Hat Manipulation

Mr Babache Finesse Diabolos, Henry's (i think) Fiberglass sticks, Henry's Luminous Yellow String.

At the moment 2, learning lots of new things  :D

My Current favoutrite trick is the 2 Diabolo Rubber Wrist Scoop Around The Arm. As done by Lena Kohn

Probably a 3 Diabolo suicide.

3 Diabolos!! I'm going for the alternative throw in start, contrary to the very popular rap start, i will do it!

Most of the French Possy, mainly JiBe. Lena Kohn. Norbi has inspired me to "let go of the stick"

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2004, 10:39:23 pm »
Name: Norbi

1. How many years have you diaboloed for?   4.5 i guess, although i took a year out when i learned to juggling, so only 3.5 really

2. What or who got you started?   i found a diabolo in the lost property at a festival, no-one claimed it by the end so i had it

3. What do you like best about the diabolo or juggling in general? endless possiblities? or more specifically pirouettes and suicides/genocides (and both at once)

4. How many hours a day do you diabolo on average? between 1 and 2, sometimes more, sometimes less, so about 1.5 on average i guess.

5. Do you ever perform with the diabolo? yes

6. Do you juggle other props? If so: balls, clubs, rings, cigar boxes, devil sticks... ? yes, all of them. Mainly rings, leastly cigar boxs/devil stick. Some balls and club (7 and 5 repectively, with tricks upto those numbers)

7. What are your favourite diabolos, sticks, and string? Henrys circus, orange stuff (henrys aswell i think) hardwood dowel from my local hardware store, cheap and hardwearing

8. Do you like working with 1, 2, or 3 diabolos the best? 1 at the moment, getting back into 2 a bit, working on 3 at least 5 minutes a day aswell.

9. What is your favourite diabolo trick that you can do? some kind of funky genocide probably. or 2 diab 2up double pirouette, cos i got them pretty much everytime

10. What is the most amazing diabolo trick you've ever seen done? 2 diabolo mini-genocide, keeping that unseen till WJF

11. What tricks are driving you nuts right now (what are you working on)? mini columns a bit, getting my 2 diab mini genocide, 3 diabs!

12. What other diaboloists have inspired you? Trash, Baptiste, Matt Hall, you Sean

13. How cool are you (1-10, 1 being the lowest, 10 being ultra-mega-mega cool)? about 12 give or take 6

Aron

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2004, 11:10:11 pm »
Name: Aron Pasieka

Hrm, hard to remember exactly, but it is slightly less than as long as Sean has recently diaboloed, so t<=1.5yrs...

Sean carrying his diabolos everywhere I suppose.

The first time you land a trick and the first time you consistently land a trick.

Well, if you average it among all days of my life, t_avg<<1...
Even if you average over the time I've been diaboloing, its not that much, I tend to work in spurts.

No, except in the park on occassion I suppose.

Balls and if no one wants proof, clubs.

Well, I like the Henry's Circus, those are the ones I own.  The light, wide-axle finesse ones are nice as well.  Sticks I haven't picked a favourite yet, I've tried a few and still haven't decided.  The Henry's yellow string is nice.

Well, since I'm still really not at all good with 2, I'll say 1.

Consistently breaking the string on Sean's sticks.

I don't know the names of anything, nor could I describe what was going on, so I won't bother trying...

Anything that requires having two diabolos going for more than about 30 seconds.

Initially (and still) Sean, then pretty much every other person I've seen.

kragen

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2004, 11:28:24 pm »
Name: Justin

One :P I started just over a year ago when I met a guy (ed) who lived on the same floor as me at uni, he taught a load of people on the floor and we all became hooked!

Ed - this guy on my floor. What I found most impressive was him doing 2 diabolo, I just couldnt even begin to so how it would work, so I was really quite impressed :)

Its something cool that I can do (kind of) well :P It has no purpose or use other than to impress, and have fun learning new tricks off people / with people / teaching people new tricks.

hard to tell, probably 1 hour on average, possibly more.

Not really, I'm not great with performances (i get all nervous :S) plus I havnt really strung together any routines yet.

Nope, just diabolo, I do staff every now and then whenever we get round to doing fire cus it looks cool and I dont have a fire diabolo yet.

Mr Babache Harlequin with performer aluminium sticks. I do however much prefer the carbon sticks that I get to borrow off the guy i live with every now and then.

I can only do 1 :( I am however working on 2 (which is what prompted me to look on the net for diabolo sites).

Whipcatch, despite the fact that its just about the first trick I learnt I just love how impressive it looks :)

Hyperloop suicide. I missed the opportunity to goto the bristol juggling convention which I was most disappointed about :(

2 Diabolo! I'm just managing to throw in, but to learn the shuffle I really need someone else to throw in for me because my throw-ins are really unreliable. I'ts really fustrating because it means I can only practice certain times a week when I get to meet up with other jugglers.

Ed (mainly) but also Don (the second guy that ed taught to diabolo). we learn at the same time, but don put a lot more effort into diabolo than I did initially and it really shows.

At the moment im trying to catch up again!
Justin
Gravity Vomit - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.

milka

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2004, 01:08:34 am »
Hi folks !

Name : Aurélien
Town, Country : Limoges, France (in Ireland for studies)

10 years

With a friend, on the beach during holiday

It's nice, relaxing, impressive...

1 or 2

Sometimes in the street

balls, clubs, pois

Circus, 35cm Henrys glass fiber sticks and Henrys pro string (orange)

Unfortunately I don't juggle with 3 yet =) but I spend equal amount of time with 1 and 2

The fan

Hum... maybe Jibe performing 456015141 with piruet

1 diabolo arm combo, inspired by Tomoyasu Tanaka

Jibe, Antonin, Diabolumberto and many others =) and Ludovicth !! that's the first guy I saw with 3 diabolos  :)

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2004, 04:22:02 am »
Name: Rory Anderson

1. How many years have you diaboloed for? about 1

2. What or who got you started? me, myself, and that person I call juggling_Arcs

3. What do you like best about the diabolo or juggling in general? I just love the way it feels. It is very relaxing (when done right and not trying new moves).

4. How many hours a day do you diabolo on average? maybe 1.

5. Do you ever perform with the diabolo? not yet.

6. Do you juggle other props? If so: balls, clubs, rings, cigar boxes, devil sticks... ? All the above + poi, staff, nunchucks, bounce juggling, unicycling, and contact juggling. (I know that most of this is not what most call juggling, but I like the old term of juggling that means "To juggle is to manipulate and object to ones desired purpose").

7. What are your favourite diabolos, sticks, and string? I have only used one which is a Higgins Bros.

8. Do you like working with 1, 2, or 3 diabolos the best? I can only do 1 :(

9. What is your favourite diabolo trick that you can do? Ah, the firecracker.

10. What is the most amazing diabolo trick you've ever seen done? I don't Know.

11. What tricks are driving you nuts right now (what are you working on)? Mega Cracker.

12. What other diaboloists have inspired you? None.

Rusty

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2004, 08:58:55 am »
Name: Anders Rustad

2-3 years

I got a book and diabolo long time ago, learnt to throw it, then put it away. Then I joined a juggling group at university and started diaboloing again.

The challenge of trying new tricks, and the joy when you get them.

From 0-2 hours, but probably 30 mins in average

I have performed with my juggling group with the diabolos a few times.

A lot of balls, clubs and a bit of devil stick, cigar boxes and unicycling.

I like the Diabolo Circus, but have never tried the Finesse. And I use long Henrys Carbon Fibre sticks and the white string. I will have to try the yellow one.

Now I like 2, but hope to get 3

Fan with two

I can't remember right now, but the smoothness of Ryo Yabe on the lutkus IJA2004 diabolo video is stunning.

Mini Columns

The Mad French Posse, Sean (diabolo.ca), Matt Hall, Ryo Yabe, Team DIA

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2004, 09:07:48 am »
Name: Willy

i have diaboloed for 5 month

I started with a friend for fun and finally that's become my favorite hobby!

I LOVE DIABOLO!

I play diabolo 4hours per day

yes i think...

only diabolo and devil sticks

diabolo

I prefer 1 but i began 2 and it's not bad.

My favourite diabolo trick are arm, legs, and "body" orbits combo.

An body orbit with 2 diabolo by lena, and antonin

I work my 2 diabolo(i dont understand the question! :roll: )

I like trash and antonin(2 french diabolist of mad french posse)

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2004, 10:14:08 am »
Name: Dai

4/5 years

I saw diabolists while performing yoyo for a juggling shop.

Diabolo always impress girls!

30 minutes

No

Balls (5), clubs (3), cigar (1)

Finesse, Henry's alu, Henry's pro (yellow)

I like combos...

3 high (lena's start) -> 3 low -> 3 high

3 high and low

Bernard & Tom (they told me my first tricks with 2 diabolos!!!)
      Jibe (his website)