Author Topic: EJC Live - Vertax is rubbish live!  (Read 2998 times)

The Void

EJC Live - Vertax is rubbish live!
« on: July 25, 2010, 03:34:13 pm »
Coming soon, any minute now, Vertax Is Rubbish, Live!
http://ejc2010.org/live

Nothing to do with me......
Read the thread? Get the gear! VERTAX IS RUBBISH and other tees & hoodies: www.tlmb.net/tees

hOOk3r

• VotW Contributor
Re: EJC Live - Vertax is rubbish live!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 03:42:08 pm »
reaaaaaaallyyyyyy good!
It would be great if after the EJC this workshop is uploaded to youtube

The Void

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 03:55:59 pm »
It's too long for YT, but it will be archived on Ustream, and will go onto JTV at some point.
Chat live, and ask Marko questions in the chat room at http://www.ejc2010.org/live
Read the thread? Get the gear! VERTAX IS RUBBISH and other tees & hoodies: www.tlmb.net/tees

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 04:59:37 pm »
Got everything figured out a bit late, but that was neat. I see great promise for this kind of thing for the rest of the EJC and juggling conventions in general.

Schedule is here:
http://ejc2010.org/en/ejclive-schedule?filter=%28EJCLive!%29&filter_type=title

I don't see any other diabolo workshops listed, but if anyone knows of any diabolo-friendly broadcast events coming up I'd love to know.

seán_

Marko

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 11:43:06 pm »
I have another workshop tomorrow, not sure if it's filmed. It should be 18:00-19:30 finnish time. Basically no-spin diabolo. I'll ask Nathan tomorrow if he is free for filming. If the time is right you might get another film. ;)
«Diabolo, whiter than the whitest!»

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 01:02:13 am »
Cool. I'll check back here or on the live site to see if it's happening. So that's noon Atlantic Standard Time, 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, or 4:00 PM UK time.

Matt?

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 11:47:57 am »
Live EJC is completing my life. Im kicking myself i didnt go though.
i go for walk now? it easy to find papers! look, i got this bag of filters!

The Void

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 06:16:56 pm »
Monday night open stage coming up.
There is a diabolo act scheduled in the first half.....

The Void

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 06:33:53 pm »
Diabolo act just fin(n)ished, but that wasn't who I was expecting, so there could/ should be another one soon.

The Void
Who starts their name with the same vowel twice anyway?

looby

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2010, 08:47:35 pm »
This is quite possibly the best addition to a convention ever.  Massive props to Nathan Rae for setting it all up, just suprised how smoothly it's worked and how quickly the archive footage is up for viewing.  Quality stuff.
Rennes July 10-17th 2011!

Duncan

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2010, 09:02:19 pm »
Was fun to watch the Finnish show earlier.  The chat room does get a bit hectic at times, however, when thousands[1] of diabolo kids are asking "WHEN IS JOONA ON?"

Still, makes up for not being able to be there in a way that presents interesting bonuses.  Nothing like sitting at home enjoying the show without suffering in the heat, or seeing random people walk up and talk to Nathan (and Luke) while the rest of us are watching.
 1. re: dozens

The Void

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2010, 10:26:59 pm »
FYI, not all the shows will necessarily be archived, due to copyright stuff, or performer request. So catch it while you can!

Marko

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2010, 11:41:15 am »
Okay sorry for last night, I couldn't arrange the No-spin diabolo to be online. But good news, we will be redoing the whole NO-spin diabolo workshops just for you guys! It's today 27th at 18:00. There might be slight delay for starting, we cannot start the workshop before the special stage show (one that starts 17:00 Finnish time). So we might have to wait for the show end and Nathan get all the filming equipment ready. Get ready for workshop to start between 18:00-19:00.
«Diabolo, whiter than the whitest!»