Author Topic: Diabolo light kits (Ev. 4, Vega, Diabglo...) DANGER  (Read 62266 times)

jammy

Diabolo light kits (Ev. 4, Vega, Diabglo...) DANGER
« Reply #200 on: February 25, 2006, 02:53:45 pm »
i havet ad a problem with my evo4 light kits! only thing i have to mine is,taken the spaces off and put tape over back or boards then put em back on!they r deeper in the diabolo now!
Ìf¤¡ñºÐøû߆°G°¡†¤Õù†°

hammerhead

« Reply #201 on: February 27, 2006, 04:38:52 pm »
the only problem i find with the evo 4 kits is that the screws are easy to loose :shock:

eggy900

« Reply #202 on: March 11, 2006, 12:41:25 pm »
i just ot my second set of MB rainbow kits and they look crazy with 2D, i'll try and get some photos tonight

eggy900

« Reply #203 on: March 11, 2006, 10:50:21 pm »
Here's the photo and also a video (raw unedited so excuse the drop and lack of music)

http://www.archive.org/download/2_Diabolo_multi_colour_glo/100_7938.MOV

Evan

Washers
« Reply #204 on: April 02, 2006, 05:20:55 pm »
Hey I have lost a washer anyone know the dimensions or suggestions as to what they can be replaced with?

Dinkino

Pics i was told i had to post...
« Reply #205 on: August 19, 2006, 07:32:29 am »
This me playing with my orange finesse with blue led light kit...

Dont ask what setting it is on i have no idea one of my friends ex girlfriends took the pictures...  I havent been able to replicate them at all myself

Mathias P.

Pix
« Reply #206 on: August 19, 2006, 07:42:35 am »
The Pix are fine.
-------------------------

If you wanna be a Diabolist, be one. Otherwise leave it.

Mathias P.

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #207 on: August 19, 2006, 08:34:14 am »
wow, you're moving that diabolo pretty fast---those are only one second shutters.

Kobe

Re: Diabolo light kits (Ev. 4, Vega, Diabglo...) DANGER
« Reply #208 on: September 30, 2006, 11:25:58 am »
Ehm, sorry if its answered already. But I've bought henry's vega X/1 with rechargeable batteries but i dunno how to charge them. I have a rechrager... Which switches do I have incite? I have already tried much but I do not want that they explode.

EDIT: Its about a year later and I still dont know exactly how to recharge them...
Doesn't anybody knows how to do it?
Sorry for bumping up the topic.

Kobe

Eric Moffett

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #209 on: May 31, 2008, 03:31:31 am »
I know this thread is old but it's really important to share what I found... I don't know if others have noticed and reported on this but:

I was going through my Evo4's and found that some wouldn't light, ok dead batteries, though on some I noticed they were touchy especially on some of the batteries so I decided to take them out. What I found was a dirty, dirty, contact after a cotton swab and some alchohol even some that wouldn't light at all turned on right away! So before you throw out your batteries or god forbid light kits because they're busted, and it's not a broken connection or cracked circuit board, try cleaning the contacts AND batteries they have contacts too ;)

In short, periodically clean the contacts on the kit and the batteries if your still using rechargeables. I used cotton swabs and rubbing alcohol.
Diabolo Acquired - Thurday, 2/08/07
Vertax Skill Acquired - Thursday, 4/12/07
2 Diabolo Skill Acquired - Tuesday, 5/29/07
3 Diabolo Skill Acquired - Eh, No?

seán_

« Reply #210 on: May 31, 2008, 04:13:59 am »
Nice tip Eric, I'll add this one as well, sometimes Evo4's are a bit temperamental to how they are attached, sometimes if they are giving you trouble try slightly loosening (or tightening) the screws.

Egad!

Finnese led
« Reply #211 on: July 03, 2009, 08:21:05 am »
Recently i bought led's for my finnese(evo kit) and only one worked.  I got a free set because mine where broke and when they arrived, neither of them where of high quality.  Does anybody else feel let down by the kits. I had blue and mabye thats why they didnt work too well, but please leave me your thoughts
Pickles are cucumbers in their ultimate form!