Author Topic: Ofek 5d Low Attempt  (Read 8443 times)

Not Skilled Yet

Ofek 5d Low Attempt
« on: August 07, 2010, 01:46:04 am »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
Sorry for my awful posts years ago. I was even more anal and un-self-aware than i am now.

Sean

• Administrator
Re: Ofek 5d Low Attempt
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 02:08:57 am »
Good grief!
http://www.tlmb.net/tees/nctm.html

Ofek, your 5 high is looking crazy solid.

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 02:21:49 am »
I thought of the Numbers Chasing Trick Monkey shirt when I watched, but not when I posted.
Sorry for my awful posts years ago. I was even more anal and un-self-aware than i am now.

Dracodragon

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 07:55:23 am »
Ofek you are a madman :P
Go Draco with your Diabolo!
http://frogfighters.com/godraco/

Rickr

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 09:40:25 am »
OFEK YOU CAN DO IT! :P

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 03:10:41 pm »
Frontpage..

Tipper

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 06:05:06 pm »
Frontpage..

not THAT good... theres no such thing as a frontpage if you havent realized it.... and its kind of annoying for sean and  those guys to have to add everything there cus you say it..
Error 404 - Siteswap not found

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 08:10:54 pm »
I guess, but it's pretty good.

Toddyupa

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2010, 11:03:54 pm »
INSANE!!! Wow... nice job, soon you'll have it solid :D
pretentious 12 year old

Kjeldabolo

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2010, 01:44:43 am »
I don't understand why you guys think it's INSANE!!!! I mean he attempted it and didn't succeed at all..
So tell me what's so insane about a failed 5d low attempt?
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2010, 01:50:59 am »
Oh, so you have good enough 5d high to do a flash at a low pattern, do you, Kjeld?

sokkerking12345

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2010, 06:35:34 am »
I don't understand why you guys think it's INSANE!!!! I mean he attempted it and didn't succeed at all..

wtf? Perhaps you missed this, but IT'S FIVE LOW.
"A good genocide is always the answer."

Rickr

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2010, 08:24:04 am »
wtf? Perhaps you missed this, but ITS FAILED FIVE LOW

nezzybaby

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2010, 12:09:46 pm »
wtf? Perhaps you missed this, but ITS FAILED FIVE LOW

Perhaps you're secretly the world's leading 5 diabolo expert, but did I miss the bit where everyone in the world got their 5 high stable enough to attempt 5 low?

Quite simply that someone has become good enough at 5 diabolos to attempt it.

Tipper

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2010, 01:13:03 pm »
Oh, so you have good enough 5d high to do a flash at a low pattern, do you, Kjeld?

Oh NSY please could you just please shut up? Diabolo is NOT a competition and seriously stop comparing diaboloists in that way!

ITS FAILED FIVE LOW

Yup  8)

the world's leading 5 diabolo expert

How do you precisely know Ofek is the worlds leading 5 diabolo expert? Have you seen something from Tony lately? Do you know if PERHAPS Tony would be able to hold it too for +200 catches? Please stop speaking of things you dont know anything about and please stop idolizing people as "5 diabolo experts".

but did I miss the bit where everyone in the world got their 5 high stable enough to attempt 5 low?

Quite simply that someone has become good enough at 5 diabolos to attempt it.

If you had just a small amount of brains you would've figured out that Ofek had a stable 5 high for quite some time now. IF you had just a small amount of brains you would be able to figure out that he would be able to TRY and lower it.

wtf? perhaps you missed this, but yeah IT'S FAILED FIVE LOW. It isnt alot of catches, to say barely a proper flash.

Number Chasing Trick Monkey
  <--- Ofek. Since he obviously doesn't care about sticking at a number to try and explore it.

I would much rather see Ofek shortening down that string and learn a proper shuffle and tricks instead of just learning 4 high, learn 4 high 55550, move on to next number.

So all in all D.Ca, I beg you to stop idolizing people. It is a good thing you support them but when you start to get fanatic about it, it becomes unbearable to hear. Everything Ofek does is not right and super awesome. Ofek is a good diaboloist and i think it is good that he keeps on learning, though he is just not my favorite diaboloist in style and such. I respect him for trying to push the limits, though i do not agree that these are the limits to be pushed.

Rant over.
-Tipper

Mr.D

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2010, 02:05:26 pm »
What's so bad about idolizing someone? Most people create idols as a motivation and a source for personal goals. I agree that acting fanatic, screaming "I LOVE YOU OFEK!" is a bit over the top and that comparing artists to find the best is nonsense, because there's too many variables to consider. However, all in all I do support creating idols as a motivation, both for you personally and also for the idol him/herself.

I have great respect for your incredible multi-diabolo control, Ofek, and I really hope you will continue pushing this limit and impress us. Great job mate.
If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.
http://www.questionablecontent.net

Tipper

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2010, 02:11:20 pm »
What's so bad about idolizing someone? Most people create idols as a motivation and a source for personal goals. I agree that acting fanatic, screaming "I LOVE YOU OFEK!" is a bit over the top and that comparing artists to find the best is nonsense, because there's too many variables to consider. However, all in all I do support creating idols as a motivation, both for you personally and also for the idol him/herself.

I have great respect for your incredible multi-diabolo control, Ofek, and I really hope you will continue pushing this limit and impress us. Great job mate.

Sorry that would be my english to fail... I didnt mean that its a bad thing that people look up to them, its the fact that they heighten them so much that no matter what they think they are the best diaboloists in the world and that they get mad at people who doesnt think that.

My english isnt that good  :-X

Rickr

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2010, 02:49:33 pm »
why on earth are people so crazy about that attempt? if you want to see 5d, ask ofek to make a video of 5 high, because he can't do 5 low

Hathaway

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2010, 03:33:19 pm »
Sweet attempt, that 5 high looks solid.

Nice to see about 3 decent replies on this thread as well. So so thick...
Alex abuses flys!

Ofek Shilton

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2010, 05:18:01 pm »
Hi,
just to make it CLEAR. I didn't publish this video. it was taken at 3 am in the morning when i tried to do some nonsense after my performance. i was tired  :o

oh , and another thing, my FAVORITE comment is:
"IT'S FAILED FIVE LOW". I'm REALLY sorry, that's the only 5 low i have.