Author Topic: Official FDC 2010 videos  (Read 7256 times)

Marko

• VotW Contributor
Re: Official FDC 2010 videos
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 07:54:05 pm »
Haha, Samuli I found Barry from my film by accident. Can't believe I missed that caterpillar completely. Oh and don't worry about comments. There was another big release just when I put out the first ones, now there's only so much people can focus on. ;) I was a little late on this part 7 but it's up now. Part 8 out tomorrow.

«Diabolo, whiter than the whitest!»

looby

• Donator
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 10:09:30 pm »
I just like how most of those tricks were attempted, let alone pulled off live. Thanks for the daily installments marko.
Rennes July 10-17th 2011!

dednightwarriorjamxp

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2010, 06:32:26 pm »
great work marko! 8)

oh my god, my legs look soooo weird at 4:08 :P (part 7)
Joona

samuli

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2010, 02:36:38 am »
Hahaa. 9th part just kicks... and next year it is just coming to be even better. At tenth we know already that it will be FDC all star show but sixth ;) You just don't know yet. Come to us. Come to FDC. it's like butter but better.
www.fdc2016.org /www.supiainen.com

Marko

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2010, 08:43:39 am »
Oh, man. Apparently I got lazy and didn't give you the link for last part of the trick jams. Well now it's there on the list. I hope you had fun time with those. I still suggest that if you can, come for the next FDC in during summer 2011. It's going to be 6th year of FDC and were are only getting better at organizing the convention. Also next year we will have traditional juggling camp right before FDC, so what we can offer you is nice week of teaching and finally a festival.  Watching videos is fun but it's even better to get experiences.

We are you friends, not your enemies. It's all big diabolo family in Finland and we welcome anybody to our group.

samuli

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2010, 11:07:23 am »
Marko, we were really good at organizing to begin with. You make it sound that we didn't knew a thing at first, which is not the case. I think our guests know... But more info coming soon.
www.fdc2016.org /www.supiainen.com

Marko

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2010, 05:10:42 pm »
No-no man. That was never my intention. We are phenomenal at organizing superb events, I've never heard any complaints about FDC. But it's still gonna get better, just when you think it's already as good as it can get. ;) I have some good ideas for next year...