Author Topic: Where to buy?  (Read 1233 times)

Changsta

Where to buy?
« on: September 06, 2010, 06:56:03 pm »
Hi, I live in the USA, particularly Florida.

Anyways, I have a Tornado Diabolo that I bought off Higgen brothers for like $30.

I've heard great things about the Finesse, and I'm mostly likely going to buy one.

I've looked at Higgen brothers, juggling store, and Diabolo USA, all the prices range around $40.

My question is, is there a cheaper place that you guys buy your stuff from? I see many people in videos with like 4 or 5 diabolos, which seems to accumulate to a pretty expensive bill if you ask me.

If anyone knows a cheaper, and reliable source for Finesse or nice sticks, please tell me!

Thanks!

mike.

• VotW Contributor
Re: Where to buy?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 09:53:32 pm »
don't limit your options to finesses, because taibolo-usa.com has some good deals. it also may not hurt to look in england for diabolos. shipping shouldn't be *too* bad but you never know.

but if your hell-bent on finesses, i would suggest diabolosusa.com, at 38$, or yoyosam.com, they're 40$ there, but a much more well known company.

ALSO, if you have a proof of business interest, you can get diabolos wholesale from higgins with an order over 150$. i believe finesses were 25$

good luck!
can't believe its not butter