Author Topic: Mister Babache string  (Read 22882 times)

Martijn

Mister Babache string
« on: July 24, 2005, 06:05:03 pm »
Hello, there was no topic about MB string, and I wanted to know some things about it.

I only heard about Henry's white and coloured string (yellow, orange, green), but some time ago I heard MB also has white and coloured string (pink & yellow, correct me if I'm wrong). And that some of the MFP's use it (probably cause they're sponsored by MB). I recently (yesterday :P) bought 25 metres of the pink MB string. I like it, because it is less slippery in the beginning, and it's a little bit 'softer' compared to Henry's yellow string. don't know yet if it lasts long or not.

I know a lot about Henry's coloured string. (Check this topic for the difference between yellow, orange and green) But my question to you guys is: How is the white and yellow MB string (compared to the pink string)? Sometimes it's rather annoying to have that slipperyness in the beginning from Henry's yellow stuff, so maybe I want to switch to MB string (because I heard it's not slippery at all in the beginning, that's true for pink)

Thanks in advance! :)
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

Elmeri

• VotW Contributor
Mister Babache string
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2005, 07:17:29 pm »
At least for me yellow MB sucked.
2004 summer it broke 2 wooden stick from me. It had way too much fricktion (at least for my arlequinos) but I haven´t tried it after I changed to finesses...

(off-topic: yesterday I managed to get 3d everypass acceleration once [ I mean that I did 3 times wrap-accelerations in a row])

Priam

• VotW Contributor
Mister Babache string
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2005, 08:55:15 pm »
I use the MB yellow string for one year about, and I really like it, mainly because it's usable as soon as you put it, so it's perfect for me, just before a show, I change my string and it's good.
I don't use the white MB string so I can't compare.
The MB yellow string is also bigger than the Henry's yellow one, so it's more visual for shows (especially for my luminous UV act). But, for the same reason, the Henry's one lasts longer than the MB one, and this is not a problem for me since I've got the MB one for free...

Priam

Matt_

• Donator
Mister Babache string
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 12:01:04 am »
But, for the same reason, the Henry's one lasts longer than the MB one, and this is not a problem for me since I've got the MB one for free...

some of us aren't quite so lucky, you know :p

yeah that is a good point though, Babache string is useable from the very instant you put it on, which is nice. if i could, i'd buy some babache white, just for the different (smoother/grippier) feel it has as opposed to henry's yellow.

no one that's posted yet is from north america, i feel kind of special since i bought my MB sticks and they came with MB white string...does anyone in NA know where to get babache string?

EDIT: i just checked firetoys, they have babache white...what the crap did they just get this stuff?? i never saw it in the past....

Sean

• Administrator
Mister Babache string
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 12:45:02 am »
Babache white, yellow, and pink are available at Goudurix for you North Americans (under the code name "Performance" string... of course  :roll:)

I found the white Babache string a little big and grippy. It was nice at the beginning but didn't last long. Only nice thing was that I could get it all greasy from my neck and it would still be usable. In fact, it required regular greasings to stay usable. It also turned black from dirt within about an hour of outdoor use. Hmmm, maybe that's because the dirt was sticking to the grease. Pleasant. :)

Matt_

• Donator
Mister Babache string
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2005, 08:28:55 am »
that's disgusting, but interesting. i found that the babache white string became..."interesting" after a bit of use...it was almost what you could call total crap..but then again it had enough reedeeming features that i'd want to keep it around. i'm on the fence about it, it sucked, but i'm still wanting to buy some because i liked it :P

seán_

Mister Babache string
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2005, 05:43:15 pm »
If anybody likes the works straight of the roll, snaggy MB string you might also like the  string Beard supplies.  It  comes in yellow and pink as well, available  in the same  length rolls. Personally  neither is my cup of tea,  I  have  never  had a snag from a  2d wrap start  before, I'm sticking  with  my  Henrys  yellow.

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
Mister Babache string
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2005, 07:53:17 am »
Babache string is ok but it wraps up really easily compared to henrys. As Sean_ said if you are going to use Babache stuff then you might as well use Beards stuff as they are exactly the same and the Beard stuff is cheaper.
Behind your back is your front.

DiaboloWebb

Re: Mister Babache string
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2006, 06:08:22 pm »
where can i get MR B string? i dont want firetoy's or any other stuff, just MR B string.
ALIENS ARE COMING TO ABDUCT ALL THE GOOD LOOKING AND SEXY PEOPLE.

YOU WILL BE SAFE; I'M JUST WRITING THIS TO SAY GOODBYE.

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2006, 06:20:59 pm »
Most online shops used to have it. I don't know why there isn't any now.
Behind your back is your front.

DiaboloWebb

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2006, 07:08:44 pm »
ya i heard firetoy's used to have some but i've looked everywhere and cant find any MB string.

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2006, 07:21:26 pm »
Although based in Canada, Goudurix has MB string available:
http://goudurix.com/produits_detail.php?ID=64&Ref=19

I emailed them about a year ago to make sure it was MB. They do ship worldwide I believe, but paying to have it shipped across an ocean twice may not be the smartest route. ;)

DiaboloWebb

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2006, 07:50:15 pm »
thanks sean although i was hoping for one a bit closer to home.
Sorry

seán_

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2006, 01:39:58 am »
repeat after me
MRb string is the same as beard string/ firetoys/goudrix/ oddballs super smooth, just that MRb adds a premium.
Same colours, same bobbin, same code label on the side, same string

DiaboloWebb

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2006, 06:19:54 pm »
firetoy's doesn't have pink  ???

Jakob

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2006, 07:40:06 pm »
firetoy's doesn't have pink  ???
I've got a roll of pink firetoys string .. but I'm not going to buy more of it. the nylon on the outside of the string can be moved to easy. I would rather stick to Henrys superb string
//Jakob

Alex!

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2006, 06:18:35 pm »
'Henrys' green diabolo string is the best I have used. I would avoid 'Firetoys' diabolo string because I found that it can be too thick and 'rolls up' after about 7 power orbits. It also seems to become very fluffy.
STOP! HAMMER 'TIJN

Matt?

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2007, 09:42:54 pm »
i got a roll of yellow MB. it sucks big time. snags all the time, has less that 1 hour of diab life. truely the worst string i have ever used. (apart from just plain old string when i ran out for a week ;D)
i go for walk now? it easy to find papers! look, i got this bag of filters!

seán_

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2007, 10:15:37 pm »
Some plus points for MB string, its ready to go and stands out better onstage.

Personally I hate it with a passion. I have a roll of pink here with no idea what I'm going to do with it except for tying parcels with it or maybe give it to Ceri-Anne

Alex!

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2007, 10:32:26 pm »
Sell it to someone who is realy bad at diabolo and you dont like. Thats what I do with the stuff I dont want.  :D
STOP! HAMMER 'TIJN

ecuador16

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2009, 05:13:01 am »
okay so i know this is a two year bump
but i had some questions
I like the Henrys yellow but it seriously take me like a week to break it in, then i switched to Mr. B yellow it was good to go from the begining my problem is due to it wearing out quickly i run out of it really soon so i wanted to buy a bigger roll but I order from jugglingstore.com and they only have 25m of it then i saw the pink string and they have a 100m roll of it which i would like to get, but Im not sure if they are the same.
Can anyone that has tried both the yellow and pink Mr. B tell me if they are anywhere near the same or do they feel completely different?

mike.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2009, 05:17:40 am »
they are pretty much the same exact thing.
can't believe its not butter

zaximax

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2009, 05:14:55 pm »
i have that MB pink or yellow string cause I can't get anything else from this town :'(
but it is good string

Hathaway

• Donator
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2009, 09:14:19 pm »
I got a new set of MB sticks which of course came with some MB string, whilst I do dislike it there is one good thing about it, IMO it makes slacks look cooler then with Henrys. Of course this may not be the case and I may have completly gone mad.
Alex abuses flys!

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2009, 09:22:55 pm »
Agreed. Slacks certainly do look cooler and are much easier with MB string. Especially the coloured stuff. I think because it's coreless it flows better mid air. I kind of like it for 2 or 3 high too because it's got a bit of elasticity to it. Thing is - that's what drives me insane with most other things - especially 3 low. It just starts to feel imprecise to me because it's always got a bit of give. Could probably get used to that though.

Eric Moffett

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2009, 11:04:27 pm »
Agreed. Slacks certainly do look cooler and are much easier with MB string. Especially the coloured stuff. I think because it's coreless it flows better mid air. I kind of like it for 2 or 3 high too because it's got a bit of elasticity to it. Thing is - that's what drives me insane with most other things - especially 3 low. It just starts to feel imprecise to me because it's always got a bit of give. Could probably get used to that though.

All my MB string that I have received does contain a core.
Diabolo Acquired - Thurday, 2/08/07
Vertax Skill Acquired - Thursday, 4/12/07
2 Diabolo Skill Acquired - Tuesday, 5/29/07
3 Diabolo Skill Acquired - Eh, No?

Hathaway

• Donator
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2009, 12:19:21 am »
Yeah I know its meant to be coreless, but when I cut the nut off to put some new string on it appeared to have a core similair to henrys, perhaps its just a misunderstanding of what a core is?
Alex abuses flys!

ecuador16

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2009, 01:23:19 am »
so its pretty similar
feeling wise
meaning the pink and yellow stuff
because im hating my henrys stuff right now

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2009, 01:37:13 am »
so its pretty similar
feeling wise
meaning the pink and yellow stuff
Yes.
when I cut the nut off to put some new string on it appeared to have a core similair to henrys
Quite possible - that would make sense. I've never looked, just going on what other people had mentioned before. Core or no core, it's less stiff, a bit stretchier, and a bit thicker. Seems better for slacks hands down. For other stuff it's all a matter of opinion.

mike.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2009, 01:54:02 am »
the thickness and visibility also helps with the slack style.

What i found with Mr B string is that not only the string is thicker and has no core, it is also less tight on the weave, making it flimsy.

if you look at henry's string it is fairly tight and stiff, compare it to Mr B string and you will see what i am talking about.

since the string is looser it has more ability to wrap over things and catch. a trick that may explain this well is trash's web. (maybe the reason trash found the trick ::))

also, in a slack combo, the loops you get to work with tend to shrink, making stiff string recoil back and then start to unwrap. this is where i find Mr B string most useful because it doesn't do that.

this ^ is really the only instance i would PREFER Mr B string. but i slack around a lot so it is very useful indeed. I may also say that the string is best paired(in my opinion) to a trusty pair of extremes or energys. this is my favorite combo of sticks and string for slack because string rotates well in Mr B sticks.

i hope this cleared anything up. thanks.

ecuador16

« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2009, 04:01:45 am »
i completely agree my mr b aluminum sticks and mr b yellow string is my favorite combo
even though i like henrys yellow after playing with mr b's stuff i found it too stiff and tense i like the springiness? of it

best diabolo kit for me mr b yellow string with mr b aluminum sticks and my fixed axle fly's

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2009, 07:37:09 pm »
Finally got some yellow MB string. Do I have the new stuff or is the yellow actually different from the pink? See this photo:
[smg id=314]

Jatz

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2009, 08:15:57 pm »
From what I can see it is the new one, but you can test it for yourself. Just try to stretch them both and if the yellow is much more elastic it is definitely the new one.
Between yellow and pink string there isn't much difference, I always thought the pink is a little bit grippier, but I'm not sure about it.

I always used MB string and first the string had always a core. But the new one doesn't have one.

Another annoying thing I tested today is that after 20 minutes of use the string was 3-4 cm longer than before (Well, I use Carbon sticks), without stretching it. When I stretch it I can lenghten it almost up to 10 cm.

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2009, 08:34:40 pm »
Thanks. Damn, it's the new stuff. Why on Earth would you want stretchy string? It was already stretchy enough.

While I applaud the fact that Henrys and Babache are continually innovating, I seriously question the testing they do. There are plenty of highly skilled and picky[1] diaboloists who live nearby both the factories. Did they ever think of asking some of these people to test their new string before mass producing it? It's a shame that both Henrys and Babache yellow has taken a turn for the worse in the last year.
 1. in the best sense of the word

LaNgErZ

• Donator
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2009, 10:45:18 am »
i cant say much about the henry's string because i have never really used/liked it, the only thing i can say is that i prefer the new one, sorry but i do.

babache string on the other hand was originally bought by both 'mr babache' and 'beard' from the same supplier. meaning that if you bought string from 'beard' at a British convention it would cost within the region of £5-6 per 25m roll. but then of course you could fly it to geneva and back and then pay £8.95 per 25m.....

but if you want the original babache string its the same one beard sell, just so you know www.beard.co.uk

:edit. i cant find it on they're site though.........

lz   

www.MightAsWellCommit.com - Diabolo Awesomeness.

Martijn

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2009, 11:21:06 am »
Strangely, Firetoys doesn't list yellow string anymore either. (like Beard and MB, they named it after their own company, even though it's the same stuff, right?)

ecuador16

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2009, 01:35:15 pm »
Hummm. i wasn't aware that mr. babache had changed their string, its too bad if its a bad change, I also have found that the pink string tends to be a bit grippier, I am getting a lot of snarl ups after four days of use and the string has been kept relatively clean

Martijn

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2009, 01:42:32 pm »
Yes, the MB pink string wears out a lot quicker than the yellow stuff. Like many, I'm real bugged that they've changed it - it was absolutely perfect. I've got some of the new MB yellow string at home (thanks Crackers), but I haven't tried it out yet... I fear for the worst :-|

barnesy

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2009, 03:33:30 pm »
I'm going to have to try some Babache string I think.  The combination of Henrys string and the slippy aluminium sundia axles isn't a happy one.  Has anyone using those axles found Babache string better?  Guess I can try it at the Dutch fest if not before.

Valium

• Donator
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2009, 07:16:40 pm »
If you're going to get the new Babache string, you shouldn't, the old one was very nice with Sundias though
The Sundia string is also thicker than the Henrys, you could give that a try as well
the new Babache is the worst string I ever had btw, quite sad

It's a shame that both Henrys and Babache yellow has taken a turn for the worse in the last year.
I kinda prefer the new Henrys string, although I can't tell the reason why

barnesy

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2009, 08:56:54 pm »
That's a point - I'd forgotten to even consider that there is Sundia string.   Sounds a much better idea to give that a go!

nev

• Donator
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2009, 12:11:21 am »
The Sundia string (thin) is somewhere between the Henry's and Mr B in both thickness and playability -  I find plays OK - better than M B but I prefer the old H myself (the Sundia thick stuff is horrid unless you have bearings - then it becomes a revelation - really usefull)

But now that they (MR B & H) have changed it all, I don't know where I stand any longer

to make matter worse (for me) Sundia have a new thinner string that I have yet to try!!
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2009, 11:20:12 pm »
Finally got around to giving the new MB string a try. Boy, it sure is stretchy. We're talking 1.5 inches (~4cm) of easy to create stretch for a typical length of string. It creates a very distinct feeling when diaboloing. It's kind of like diaboloing with a silencer. You don't feel all the little vibrations and hard points - everything is smooth and dampened. Of course, what you gain in smoothness, you lose in precise control. I haven't made my verdict yet, but I can see why people's opinions are going to be diametrically opposed on this one. This string is unlike anything else. Pretty sure I'll be back to my Henrys string soon. The new MB stretchiness does give it a bit of a sloppy feeling.

I'm really loving the yellow/orange string that comes only on new Henrys sticks. Not sure if it feels different but it sure looks cooler than any other string. Let's hope they start selling this by the roll.

wgm

« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2009, 01:56:32 am »
I had some green string last year. I think it was Henry's. Do they still make that?

Funty

• Donator
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2009, 10:05:27 am »
henrys still make green string but its now flecked.

seán_

« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2009, 10:18:52 am »

I'm really loving the yellow/orange string that comes only on new Henrys sticks. Not sure if it feels different but it sure looks cooler than any other string. Let's hope they start selling this by the roll.
The way I heard it that comes with new sticks only, no plan to release.
I haven't tried the new babache string or had much to do with the new Henrys, I seem to have a lot of the old style Henrys yellow to get through first :)

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2009, 12:10:09 am »
I'll admit, after using the new MB string for a couple weeks, it's growing on me. I just switched it for a piece of the original pink MB string and I miss the stretchiness. It's weird at first, but once you get used to it it has a beautiful soft silent feeling to it. An advantage is that it's the only string (other than white strings) that is absolutely perfect when it's brand new. The downside is that it quickly loses that new feeling and goes downhill fast. It doesn't age as gracefully as the old MB or Henrys string. It tends to get hard spots on it, feel uneven, and wrap up easily. If I used this string all the time I'd go through a lot of string.I particularly like it for high patterns. The elasticity really makes my pattern relaxed and solid.

mofro

• Donator
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2009, 02:26:23 pm »
still the best for slack simple. its nice and heavy with little stiffness, however it dose need to be changed allllllllll the time to keep this feeling! still lthe best though, im thinking about feeding my first child nothing but mr MB string for the first year!

mofro

(shame they stoped making it really  :'()
**** fixed and bring on the slack!

diabolobarber

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2009, 01:36:11 pm »
i was just goin through my draws . and guess what i found ! a 25 metre roll of the old MB yellow string . gonna be fun for the next month or so !!!!!!!!

Marijn

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2009, 05:12:51 pm »
I've been using the new MB string for some time... it's crap. Don't think I'll ever use the whole 25 meters, I'd rather just throw it away.
''I have been practising some basic 2d suicide stuff to widen my arse''

GuiZ

« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2009, 07:09:23 pm »
really??wow..i thought MB was like henrys..
i used it only once..
The day came!I can do 3 diabolos!

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2009, 08:06:56 pm »
Don't think I'll ever use the whole 25 meters, I'd rather just throw it away.
Mail it to me. :) Kind of serious actually... although the shipping costs alone might not make it worth while.

I'm actually starting to like it, although it does have a ridiculously short useable lifespan.

Marijn

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2009, 12:53:07 pm »
Mail it to me. :) Kind of serious actually... although the shipping costs alone might not make it worth while.

How about I save the string for you for the next time you visit The Netherlands ;)

seán_

« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2009, 12:41:01 am »
I had a little chat with Mr B and it appears they changed because they had a request from some diaboloists for softer string that would make diaboloing for longer times easier on the wirists (or something like that).

He did mention that if (enough) people asked for the old stuff they would  consider selling both types.

Martijn

« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2009, 12:54:09 am »
He did mention that if (enough) people asked for the old stuff they would  consider selling both types.
Awesome!! We should make a petition :)

mike.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2009, 01:46:35 am »

Marijn

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2010, 06:43:27 pm »
I just ''revisited'' the new MB string because I was at my parents, while all my Henry's string was still in my room in Amsterdam. The situation forced me to this act of pure self-frustration. Oh boy, this string is even crappier than I thought it was. 15 minutes after putting on some new string I had my first wrap up (during a simple acceleration). After about 45 minutes the wrap ups became totally random and even dangerous. I can see myself breaking a finger or two if I this string any longer. The string provides 0% confidence because of its random behavior, where it should be serving as a confidence enforcing ''element''. (I mean, you use the gear you use because it gives you confidence to be awesome, right?!).

Just some random frustration. If the dead punishment were to be reintroduced in The Netherlands, they should use MB string to hang the suckers. That would be the ultimate act of cruelty.

gravity

« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2010, 10:30:47 am »
i think that there needs to be a lot more research into diabolo string because i used loads of different string but for me its any Mr b yellow string is fine i love'em both. but henry's an mr b just die so quick i find they all go black in like a day two at the most. i reckon if they did that dark snagging line in a bright colour that would be the ****!
a fool trains until he succeeds a master trains he can not fail!!

Duncan

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2010, 01:59:23 pm »
You realize if they made a string that lasted forever (or at least months at a time), you wouldn't be buying copious amounts of string anymore.  What do you think that would do to their sales?  Do you really think they'll research string that will last forever when they have a revenue source that keeps coming back to them?

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2010, 02:49:19 pm »
Ah yes, but then they could charge $100/m (and nobody would buy it).

seán_

« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2010, 08:05:04 pm »
I think I mentioned this before, Mr B said they changed to the new softer string because they had a request(s) by a/some* diaboloist. The reasoning behind it as far as I can gather is that softer string meant that person could play for longer without tiring.
To be fair  to Mr B. it was mentioned that if there were requests for the old string they'd look into selling it again wether that would mean 2 versions of the string at one time or a return to the old I don't know.

Personally I wasn't a great fan of the old string but I prefer it to the new stuff.

*dunno if it was one or several diaboloists.

gravity

« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2010, 12:01:41 pm »
You realize if they made a string that lasted forever (or at least months at a time), you wouldn't be buying copious amounts of string anymore.  What do you think that would do to their sales?  Do you really think they'll research string that will last forever when they have a revenue source that keeps coming back to them?

yo that's a good point an very true. just saying that it would be nice if you could get some string that holds that sweet nice slick feeling for more then a couple of hours or a change every couple of days. especially as i only have one change of string left for a month harsh times!

Duncan

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2010, 01:40:59 pm »
Sounds like you have more of a problem with humidity killing your string quickly.

With Mr. Babasche string,  you really won't have that slick feeling at all.  That stuff is grippy right from the get go. 

If you're wanting some stuff that stays somewhat slick (and even then, if you're outside in a humid climate, you're doomed anyway), then Henry's string is still pretty good.

I've not tried Sundia stuff at all, so I can't say anything for that kind.  I think Nev's posted something about it earlier in this thread, though.

Edit:
The Sundia string (thin) is somewhere between the Henry's and Mr B in both thickness and playability -  I find plays OK - better than M B but I prefer the old H myself (the Sundia thick stuff is horrid unless you have bearings - then it becomes a revelation - really usefull)

But now that they (MR B & H) have changed it all, I don't know where I stand any longer

to make matter worse (for me) Sundia have a new thinner string that I have yet to try!!

gravity

« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2010, 04:10:33 pm »
 I might try the Harry's yellow next time i bye some give that a go. cheers

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2010, 06:10:28 pm »
I might try the Harry's yellow next time i bye some give that a go. cheers
hahah are you a troll?
It's Henry's Yellow

gravity

« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2010, 09:27:05 am »
oi dont i keep doing that  :embarassed: only because i bean mr b all the way untill taibolo

Jatz

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2012, 01:56:55 pm »
I just wanted to tell, that MB Babache changed his string again last year and now it's very similar to the old one.
Not stretchy at all, with a core and for me perfect from the beginning, even if it doesn't last very long.

Unfortunately I didn't have any old string left to compare it to this one, so I don't know how big the difference is.