Author Topic: Ryo Yabe WJF Profile Video  (Read 21709 times)

seán_

Ryo Yabe WJF Profile Video
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2005, 11:20:16 pm »
Quote from: Eduardo
If you want to discuss about Jason and Anthony, please go to rec.juggling, there are TONS of posts about their fight, and all... no need to spam this DIABOLO forum with more of that "whos the greatest juggler" crap

my 2 cents

Especially when everyone knows it is Gatto  :twisted:

Back to Ryo, truly amazing and he will be a lot better now. I had a look at the Jongle.net forums take on this video (no mention of Gatto or Garfield I believe). I think Priam mentions that footage came from Ryo Yabes 30 min demo that only had 2 drops (and a bounce recapture).

That behind the back caught duicide 2 start is gorgeous.

(nice thoughts Chiok)

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2005, 12:02:44 am »
yes that was all from his WJF exhibition last year, over 7 months ago. We have some special treats to look forward to at this year's i reckon. Oh i can't wait!

Jonnyh

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2005, 12:27:01 am »
Would it be possible Norbi (or anyone else who goes) to get some quality diabolo footage to bring back for us?

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2005, 01:57:22 am »
Quote from: seán_
think Priam mentions that footage came from Ryo Yabes 30 min demo that only had 2 drops (and a bounce recapture).

If my French serves me right, Priam was talking about 2 drops and a bounce recapture in the finals of the competition. Ryo was trying many of his hardest tricks in the exhibition and he certainly dropped more than twice there - but what else would you expect?

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2005, 04:05:35 am »
hey the video isn't working for me, can you repost another link of it so it uses windows media player or something else?  thx in advance

seán_

« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2005, 10:51:52 am »
Quote from: Sean

If my French serves me right, Priam was talking about 2 drops and a bounce recapture in the finals of the competition. Ryo was trying many of his hardest tricks in the exhibition and he certainly dropped more than twice there - but what else would you expect?

I'd expect perfection, nothing less!!! ;)

Well even though I live closer to France I'll bow down to your knowledge of French :) ( I bet your accent is even better than mine 'Bonjo'roh , je m'app'lloh  Seanoh, j'abbit'oh a Leedsoh")

Elmeri

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2005, 12:24:38 pm »
Je sais un peu francaise aussi :) et j´habiterai a Marseille pour année suivant (je ne sais pas si c´est un bon mot... )

Ok... I know there are some typos and grammaire misstakes but I´ll have better French next year...   :D

Spink

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2005, 12:40:09 pm »
Jambon et fromage sil vous plait.

(thats about all i know but i'll never go hungy) :)
3rd Base + Hubstacks =

JiBe

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2005, 10:22:52 am »
Attention, vous etes en train de devier tres rapidement hors-sujet. Ceci ne saurait etre tolere sur un thread qui a deja failli deraper. Merci de revenir au sujet   8)

Marseille, hum, not so far away..

Back to Ryo, nice video, impressive cleanliness on the whole.

JiBe

Pete

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2005, 09:03:57 pm »
Wait on Ryo's little info thing it says he did 6 diabolos, when did that happen.
Video Please?

Oh and its really cool to be on the same forum (and topic) as JiBe.

oh and JiBe, I was the guy that e-mailed you ages ago for help with the sun to inside knot video on your site. If you remember.
The tallest trees from acorns grow.

iHelix

« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2005, 11:42:14 pm »
yeah, when did ryo do 6, cause i have the video of 5, but never heard about 6?

Also, to add to the above statement that its cool to be here with JiBe.....there are tons of really amazing diaboloists on here, which really makes this THE place for diabolo information

Chiok

• Donator
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2005, 11:50:50 pm »
A while ago when the first WJF came around, alot of people also wondered at Ryo's profile detailing 6 diabolos, mostly it was discussed here.  Same situation still stands I believe.  Interesting topic on what constitutes a flash, and whether or not that really is doing 6 diabolos.

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

Pete

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2005, 08:52:43 pm »
At one point in that video there are 4 diabolos in front of him on the floor and hes using one. Does that mean he did some 5d attempts there. I would love to see some more of Ryo's 5d, i've only seen the video on his site. I don't know when that was filmed though.
Can't wait till we get a video from this years comps.
The tallest trees from acorns grow.

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2005, 11:43:54 pm »
I am not aware of any other 5 diabolo footage. I have seen the 6 diabolo footage, it's suprisingly unimpressive (mainly because he just launches them all and then throws one again)

Judging my his amazing ability to progress, i'd say there is a good chance of his being pretty rockin at 4 diabs this year. I can't wait!

giesthory

Re: Ryo Yabe WJF Profile Video
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2005, 06:34:09 pm »
Quote from: Andy S
Just thought I'd let everyone know.  Awesome WJF footage.  

http://thewjf.com/yabe2005.html

mod edit: here's a direct link: http://thewjf.com/video/RYOYABE.mov

-Andy

wow :o Great video!his 3d rocket start is amazing!
www.giesthory.be => English version online !

Niclas

« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2008, 12:26:49 pm »
anyone still has the video i want to see it
Your like diabolo news reporter Niclas, always bringing out the updates fast. Nice work.
http://wwww.youtube.com/DiaboloNiclas

relic

« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2008, 09:22:00 pm »
I wouldn't mind seeing it either

*fingers crossed*