Author Topic: Help with editing?  (Read 1256 times)

Diobolical-

Help with editing?
« on: February 13, 2011, 11:15:16 am »
Hey guys,
I'm going to cut to the chase, I'm in year 10 at school and have taken art as on of my GCSE subjects. My teacher says I can do a montage style thing with diabolo's and juggling in general. I'm an alright editor ( Using Sony Vegas pro 9 ). Only problem I have is video clips. I'm not the best of diaboloists so was wondering... Would any of you guys help me by sending some videos, uploading them to a sharing website like mediafire or something. Would be a very very big help. Please leave me an inbox with some links if you could be kind enough :)
Thanks again,
Matty

Not Skilled Yet

Re: Help with editing?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 10:23:57 pm »
I don't think anyone will do this. I would, if my camera wasn't broken, but it's just not done, except for the collab videos. If you really don't want to film yourself, then you can just download videos off of JTV, and cut certain parts out that you like, and then put everything together.
fluffy kitty

wgm

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 12:18:45 am »
just download videos off of JTV, and cut certain parts out that you like, and then put everything together.
but make sure you credit people at the end to prevent pissing off half the forum

Diobolical-

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 09:01:34 pm »
Thanks Guys, I will post here when done :)