Author Topic: Mr babache website  (Read 14142 times)

Paul

Mr babache website
« on: November 22, 2004, 04:48:31 pm »
Does Mister Babache actually have a wesite???? I know most other makes do as i've seen them but i cant find one for Babache
Peace

Sean

• Administrator
Mr babache website
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2004, 05:00:42 pm »
Well, yes they do: http://www.jonglerie.com/

But it's been "under construction" for many years now. ;)

Martijn

Mr babache website
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2004, 05:06:34 pm »
Quote from: Sean
But it's been "under construction" for many years now. ;)

Yeah, that sucks! :(  I really want to see the MB Finesse online at MB, some pictures, information, news, how you can order it online...
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

Sean

• Administrator
Mr babache website
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2004, 05:21:18 pm »
Quote from: Martijn
I really want to see the MB Finesse online at MB, some pictures, information, news,

I'll tell you one of the coolest "diabolo experiences" I've ever had was walking into the show room at the MB factory and and having the lights turned on - just me in the center of a black room with glass shelves lining ever wall. Every juggling product made by MB in every colour carefully displayed with showroom lights - an entire wall of different MB diabolos. sigh... it was heaven.  8)

Martijn

Mr babache website
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2004, 05:33:04 pm »
Cool dude! :wink:  :D

Arjan

Mr babache website
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2004, 05:39:43 pm »
That sounds great! But the juggeling feeling is often only in one or two diabolo`s, not in hunderds. The best juggeling feeling for me is walking into a gym full with jugglers. Ok... a little of track...  :D

Arjan

Mr babache website
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2004, 09:57:07 pm »
Back to topic... What the?!  Check out the site dudes... Still a big dissapointment I tell you.   :?

MattF

Mr babache website
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2004, 10:16:50 pm »
what????  a rabbit chasing a snowman......how does that work? That artist must have been taking acid when he draw that picture!!

seán_

Mr babache website
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2004, 10:24:40 pm »
Quote from: MattF
what????  a rabbit chasing a snowman......how does that work? That artist must have been taking acid when he draw that picture!!

Hey its a start it'll soon be a top notch site with online ordering tied into a 'just in time' production and distribution setup ;)

Tom_G

Mr babache website
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2004, 10:32:52 pm »
That is actually quite strange.... maybe they got their Easter pic mixed up with Christmas....

Less time drawing, more time online-order-system-making? (I still havn't found Diabology anywhere :( )
It takes 24 muscles to smile, 42 to frown, and only 4 to hit someone in the face. Luckily for you, I need the exercise.

Arjan

Mr babache website
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2004, 10:51:35 pm »
I don`t care about this thing, but I hope there will be a site online soon!!

Martijn

Mr babache website
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2004, 01:44:02 pm »
I hoped they'll spend more time on building a site then creating crazy bunny's chasing snowmans... :P

Ceri-Anne

• VotW Contributor
Mr babache website
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2004, 03:15:36 pm »
it's..       weird..   :?

Has anybody tried to contact the webmaster(s) yet? 'cause it says "Pour nous contacter : info@jonglerie.com"?
Ah well, you might as well don't bother, they probably won't answer as they're too busy drawing more rabbits in santa claus suits.

seán_

Mr babache website
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2004, 04:01:09 pm »
Quote from: Ceri-Anne
it's..       weird..   :?

Has anybody tried to contact the webmaster(s) yet? 'cause it says "Pour nous contacter : info@jonglerie.com"?
Ah well, you might as well don't bother, they probably won't answer as they're too busy drawing more rabbits in santa claus suits.

Yes I have. They have wrote back and everything (without naking fun of my french), me and Andreanne have been having a lovely little chat about when and where on diabology, gen 2, sticks, bearing etc.

It  would be nice if the site was up and running but I see that the christmas picture shows at least they are aware they have one. Maybe they will get it up and running soon.