Author Topic: 100 Subscribers!  (Read 2741 times)

OkbaACA

100 Subscribers!
« on: February 28, 2011, 06:00:28 pm »
I made a new video due to the joy that i got 100 subscribers!
Advice and comments are highly appreciated.
Youtube: OkbaACA

Marijn

• VotW Contributor
Re: 100 Subscribers!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 07:26:05 pm »
Awesome Thunderbirds t-shirt!
''I have been practising some basic 2d suicide stuff to widen my arse''

Catjar

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 10:09:43 pm »
that shoe caught me completely off guard
pretty whack

Catjar

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 03:04:03 am »
It's on Vimeo and here. Besides the stealing, it's an okay video, with some good sequences.

thanks I can't believe i missed that one.
all their videos are awesome

OkbaACA

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 04:42:03 pm »
He ripped that off from Eljas and Joona's video, Never Released. It's on Vimeo and here. Besides the stealing, it's an okay video, with some good sequences.
WTF is wrong with you, this is a practice video, i tried their trick for fun. in a real video, i would create some sequenses of my own.

maxmaestro

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 08:40:43 pm »
i dont think he was meaning to provoke such a  violent response, i think he was just stating that you did not invent the trick... 

OkbaACA

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 12:37:08 pm »
Why are you overreacting? I'm not saying that you didn't do it for fun, I was just saying which video that was from. I could have not said "ripped off", that probably has a negative connotation, but I wasn't trying to annoy you.
im overreacting because you are saying i ripped it off and stole the trick while i was just trying it!

seán_

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 07:09:16 pm »
Right, could you two stop now?
@NSY 'ripped off' and 'stealing' you should expect a reaction using emotive words like that.
@OkbaACA* hows he supposed to know if you intended to 'rip off' or 'steal' or that this was a practice video, he's kind of explained where he's coming from (I wont say he's apologized or anything) could you consider calling a stop to this now?

@ Everyone there is a section for practice videos btw - useful for unedited/minimal edited videos of things being worked on/ideas etc, it was created partially  in response to people getting bent out of shape at having to spend time watching videos that weren't epics / people feeling that they couldn't post videos that weren't epic/ wanted feedback about certain moves and concepts
Apologies for not doing this through PM's but just as easy to do this rather than watch this thread trainwreck further.

Seán
Internet diabolo videos - serious business

*congratulations on your 100 subscribers

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 09:16:54 pm »
I am sorry for being so obnoxious.
Sorry for my awful posts years ago. I was even more anal and un-self-aware than i am now.

OkbaACA

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 01:01:45 pm »
sorry not skilled yet, and sorry sean for our argument