Author Topic: Playing with 2 Henry Diabolos - which tuning kid ?!  (Read 1689 times)

hiasii

Playing with 2 Henry Diabolos - which tuning kid ?!
« on: April 30, 2011, 11:34:44 am »
Hey guys..

I want to start to play with 2 Diabolos...but I do not know which tuning kit I should take to play ?!

At the moment I am playing with the tuning kit TWIST...

greetz, Hiiasi

Funty

• Donator
Re: Playing with 2 Henry Diabolos - which tuning kid ?!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 08:40:33 am »
Most people use the JC kit or the all round kit, but if you've got a twist already stick with that.

hiasii

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 12:31:35 pm »
which one is the JC ? it is the Giant ?

yes..but it is easier with one of the others ?

seán_

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 06:06:29 pm »
JC kits are non Henrys kits. Check his thread in the vendors section http://diabolo.ca/forum/index.php?topic=3472.0

yes..but it is easier with one of the others ?
For the level of difficulty involved with learning two I wouldn't worry too much about which kit you are using, none make 2d 'easier'. If you are happy with twist kits for 1d then theres no reason not to stick with them. I wouldn't suggest it to somebody setting up to learn 2d who had the choice of any kit but I wouldn't tell someone they should replace them if they all ready have diabolos with them fitted.

If you still have your original axles you can put the thin roller and bolt in if you want to try an narrower axle but the twist is not as wide as a Babache finger kit which people believe is harder to get 2d with when learning.

If however you fancy a change then the Allround and JC kits that Funty mention have plenty of fans.

hiasii

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 09:16:43 pm »
okay. thank you!

I think i will try with the Twist ..