Author Topic: Henry's Circus Marks.  (Read 2139 times)

TheDutchMan

Henry's Circus Marks.
« on: June 04, 2011, 06:11:25 pm »
So as my year comes to an end at uni, I've noticed a small problem...

Where I've been practising diabolo inside, I've managed to leave a fair few marks here and there from my black circus cups. So essentially, I was wondering if anyone had a good way to remove them, as they seem pretty stubborn to get off.

Cheers.

Arjan

Re: Henry's Circus Marks.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 09:51:00 pm »
Depends on the surface really. On what type of wall/floor/ceiling material is the stain?

ImCrazy

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 09:57:02 pm »
As Arjan says depends on the surface. I managed to remove some of the black marks on my actual diabolos with some break cleaner. Wouldn't recommend this on a wall but something like this? Maybe a watered down version?

TheDutchMan

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 12:02:06 am »
There's a few on the painted wall, a few on the wooden skirting board and then quite a lot on the door, which is some kind of plasticy laminate thing.
Urh, what is this break cleaner you talk of?

ImCrazy

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 11:10:13 am »
There's a few on the painted wall, a few on the wooden skirting board and then quite a lot on the door, which is some kind of plasticy laminate thing.
Urh, what is this break cleaner you talk of?
It cleans Car and Truck brakes. Its a bit like ethanol (Evaporates on contact) and lifts dirt right off. Try this with water mixed in and it should come off.

Astroboy

Henry's Circus Marks.
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 07:13:56 pm »
When I got a few embarrassing marks from some plastic toys on my shiny new crystal suns I tried many things, but simple Isopropyl Alcohol worked really well.