Author Topic: A Random Video  (Read 4690 times)

Matt_

• Donator
A Random Video
« on: August 17, 2005, 05:47:54 am »
well i went to Orange County to visit my friend this past weekend. he is a good musician, he plays drums, bass, guitar. he is a little interested in juggling so i started to teach him...

he said, let's make a video, i play drums and you can play guitar (like in the same scene). i said, thats lame, how about you just freestyle and we can layer videos over it. he said sure and this was born...

it's not his best drum freestyle work, nor my best diabolo work, but we were just messing around, and we had a lot of fun making this video, i hope you have fun wasting a couple minutes of your life on it :)

right click, save as ;)

seán_

A Random Video
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 01:03:26 pm »
Thanks Matt_ I really enjoyed watching that. That has to be one of the most extreme fan variations ;)

I wouldnt say I wasted any of my life watching that (my boss might differ)

Will^

A Random Video
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 01:05:25 pm »
Nice, although it woulda been funny to have a little bit of him trying to do some diabolo and you trying to play the drums  :lol:

juggleBG

A Random Video
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 04:01:37 pm »
Very fresh.

web

A Random Video
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 04:25:57 pm »
Very French also, nice work.

Jonnyh

A Random Video
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2005, 05:41:00 pm »
We were gonna do diabolo and drums, using drumstick grinds etc, never got round to it. Good video!

Matt_

• Donator
A Random Video
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2005, 06:12:02 am »
Quote from: Will^
Nice, although it woulda been funny to have a little bit of him trying to do some diabolo and you trying to play the drums  :lol:

haha, good idea, wish i'd thought of that! although, i think i migth be better at drums than he is at diabolo...did you see him struggling in that one scene? :p

Will^

A Random Video
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2005, 05:32:42 pm »
Yeah he had the typicall beginner stance of holding it way out infront of him, looking lost for tricks and resigned to keeping it going, just about. Same as most of my friends  :lol:

Matt_

• Donator
A Random Video
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2005, 07:45:34 pm »
this is just an addendum, i thought you'd like to know. my friend is the one who owns the bassfishers.net domain and i use his FTP from time to time.

i released this video on the night of the 16th. on the 17th, we used 21,456 mb. the rest of bassfishers is kind of dead, not that many visitors really...that means, between this forum and the few of my friends i showed the video to, this video was downloaded over 325 times in one day. unbelievable!

so now our 20 gig bandwidth limit went wayyyy over, to like 48 gigs so far this month or something. the next video is going to be a torrent, that's for sure :p (and there are torrent programs for Mac, so i dont want to hear any complaining!)

fildas

A Random Video
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2005, 07:56:44 pm »
this break!!!!I not can download this video!
.....sorry, my english is not good.....

mil

A Random Video
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2005, 11:15:05 pm »
I can´t download this video
--sorry for my English--

Matt_

• Donator
A Random Video
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2005, 05:50:40 am »
yeah, didnt you read the post i JUST made...

ill re-explain it, we went WAY over the bandwidth limit so i had to take down the video. sorry.

fildas

A Random Video
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2005, 10:08:22 am »
ok
.....sorry, my english is not good.....