Author Topic: What do you want Taibolo to improve/change on the next Super Diabolo ?  (Read 3766 times)

Scooby

Hey Guys,

Figured I would start this now because I'm going to send off a letter to them for the future Taibolo V3.

Is there anything you would like to change?

Are you happy with the weight ?

Would you like to see tuning kits available? Which ones?

Ect.

And go!
------------------------------------------------
ALL YOUR DIABOLO ARE BELONG TO US!!!

I would prefer heavier.

Mark BMC

• Donator
I'd like A glittery silver version.

hOOk3r

• VotW Contributor
I think weight is perfect.

Maybe,been a little bit picky,shoter and more brightness duration cups.

Diabolo88

• Donator
+1 for heavier. I do like them the way they are as well though so maybe as a kit?

Marko

• VotW Contributor
Provide tool set to tighten it. It uses smaller nub so not everybody has it at home.

Change washers to plastic for better weight distribution to edges of cups. Makes it little lighter but spins just as much. If needed add more weight to rims of diabolo to get more spin time.
«Diabolo, whiter than the whitest!»

Dixie

• VotW Contributor
I actually don't think they need any change cause I'm just happy with the way they are... :\

Arjan

For me the Taibolo V2's are just perfect. Can't think of a single thing to change. The weight (total mass and distribution of it) is perfect.
The shape of the object is spot on, what every diabolo should look like. And please no evolution kits for this one, that would be to French.

p.s. Taibolo also produces a kids version of the V2 Super Taibolo Diabolo, it weighs in less but has more or less the same measurements (cup diameter, height) as it's heavier brother.   

seán_

Sort out the colours

Arjan

Sort out the colours

Good point, the colors are the only downside to this diabolo perhaps. They just look a bit faded or something. Obviously not all colors btw.

nick bonnes

The taibolo v2 is perfect for me, for me to do and nothing changes ...

ThomasCaret

I love how the Taibolo v2 plays, and I don't think I want anything changed with that, but there are some things that would help a lot of people.
I think most Diabolos should learn to to adopt a modular style, that would allow you to replace the axles, hubs, and washers easily. It would also be helpful if they included common replacements for those parts. Such as wide axles, lighter washers, and different colored hubs.
The only thing I think they must add for a Taibolo v3 would be a thick rim, or a kick up rim.
I always missed that feature from finesses.

Sort out the colours

I think everyone agrees that the colors can be weird, I think that's because when Taibolos are first made, they are bright and shiny, but quickly fade when they are used. It is likely something to do with the coating they use on them but, I love that I can just rub off any smudges I get on them, so I don't know that I would want that changed.

If they can change these things, and not offset the play, I would buy a new set of them for sure.

rare-bird

They could make the cups more durable on hard surfaces, like the henrys. When i play on the street small pieces from the rims come off.
When the diabolo touches my arm it scratches my skin.
Kids asked me 'do you have a cat?'. -  No, i play diabolo.

Scooby

They could make the cups more durable on hard surfaces, like the henrys. When i play on the street small pieces from the rims come off.
Kids asked me 'do you have a cat?'. -  No, i play diabolo.

All of my Taibolo's edges aren't sharp. Maybe it was a batch you got that they didn't smooth out.

I found with new Yoho's they used to cut me up. I know people who sand paper the edges of Yoho's before selling them.
ALL YOUR DIABOLO ARE BELONG TO US!!!

TrammiV02

I agree.
Is it coming new sticks to?

BruceM

my only criticism goes on duration of the game..

SebiHausi

i love the v2s like they are i would only like to have a little bit wider axle.