Author Topic: Shopping at BJ's  (Read 9932 times)

Chiok

• Donator
Shopping at BJ's
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2005, 12:45:39 pm »
Quote from: J_J777
you just missed the punchline!
What's the punchline...!?!  And cheers Hoop for using my actual name (maybe it'll catch on)

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

Hoop

Shopping at BJ's
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2005, 05:08:06 pm »
J_J777, I'm no expert on comedy, but if the punchline isn't what I said, then I don't think it's there at all.   Chiok, Cheers back to you, what kind of name is that, if you don't mind me asking?

Matt_

• Donator
Shopping at BJ's
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2005, 08:30:06 pm »
Quote from: xfirebladex
And cheers Hoop for using my actual name (maybe it'll catch on)

Chiok

that's why you gotta make your username your own name :p there are so many Matts here i had to copy sean_ and just do name + underscore  :roll:

Chiok

• Donator
Shopping at BJ's
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2005, 11:15:35 pm »
I've been using the xfirebladex handle for years (since I was 13 I think, back when Napster was still around and illegal) and I've always kind of used it as a username out of habit, because this was back in the day when using any personal information could be troublesome.  I'm starting to use my name more now, because times have changed.  Is there a way that I can change it without losing my heavily acquired 300posts rating?

And as for the name, it's Chinese.  Because surprise surprise, I'm Chinese, but I have a British passport and I didn't even have to take a test to get it...

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

Martijn

Shopping at BJ's
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2005, 01:34:10 pm »
Quote from: xfirebladex
Is there a way that I can change it without losing my heavily acquired 300posts rating?

Yeah sure. Sean can change it into 'Chiok' at the admin panel if you'd like to. Sean, you out there?
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl