Author Topic: Feel Good Inc.  (Read 13223 times)

Martijn

Feel Good Inc.
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2005, 05:00:20 pm »
Very nice video guys. Really good things with 3d low and high, Dai's 2d tricks are very nice and innovative. They look very easy when you do them man! amazing stuff. The 1d infinite suicide routine is wicked as well.

Great video! :)
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

norbi

• VotW Contributor
Feel Good Inc.
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2005, 05:02:06 pm »
i agree with everyone else. Especially Dave P. Good Lord  :shock:  :shock:

Chiok

• Donator
Feel Good Inc.
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2005, 05:50:12 pm »
I'd like to chip in too.  D/L it yesterday and must say some real solid skills.   Really well shot and put together too which makes it all the more watchable.  Cracking!

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

Loriot

Feel Good Inc.
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2005, 05:50:41 pm »
Great video  =D> .I really like it especially the scenes with three diabolos low. The locations they are were a really good choose. And I like the shoes of Dia

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
Feel Good Inc.
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2005, 11:32:56 pm »
nice shots, especially the one with the mini columns, had a sick color scheme. amazing tricks guys, inspired me to start filming some of my stuff, but it started raining as I walked out side. I'll do a lot of filming in San Fransisco for AYCO, probably have a video ready by labor day, again, that was amazing.
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

Matt_

• Donator
Feel Good Inc.
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2005, 04:40:39 am »
hey OT but you Sharpes' are coming to SF?! what kind of diabolo action is going on in SF?? (that's where i live by the way)

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
Feel Good Inc.
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2005, 05:24:45 am »
I think their still traveling with circus smirkus and maybe their performing?  maybe?  I wanted to go and see but I was busy so heh...

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
Feel Good Inc.
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2005, 12:02:56 pm »
we're back, and I (nate had to go to MIT for freshman year, and someone else is filling in for him on diabolo) am going to san fransisco for AYCO to do our diabolo (which should be on the internet sometime next week), and am in a show either friday night, saturday night, or both. It's at the circus center.
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

Sambo

Feel Good Inc.
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2005, 01:24:45 pm »
Downloaded the vid a couple of days ago but i only get audio. Does anyone know what codec i might need? (tried it in WMP, winamp, quicktime and Real)

Bertrand

Feel Good Inc.
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2005, 02:20:10 pm »

Matt_

• Donator
Feel Good Inc.
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2005, 07:41:03 pm »
you can also get FFDshow, the best decoder around.. VLC includes the decoders in its program so you dont need codecs, but FFDshow is actually a decoder for windows. so you can decide what you'd like to use. the good thing about FFDshow is you can continue to use WMP or MPC or whatever you use... http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=53761&package_id=59355&release_id=274595

Jacob: ah, yes, the Circus Center...man 20 bucks for tickets?! crazy...anyway, best of luck there. how long are you staying in SF?