Author Topic: Illuminated Diabolos  (Read 1111 times)

Egad!

Illuminated Diabolos
« on: October 13, 2011, 01:01:36 pm »
As in my last post, I am still on a search for some quality glow gear.  I am wondering if anyone has experience with sundia light kits.  I used to have finesse light kits but i found them to be quite unreliable.  i do like playing with my sundias and i feel that if they make that high of a quality diabolo, then they should have a nice light kit as well.  Don't get me wrong, because I love my finesse and in no way am I doubting Mr. Babache brand product's overall quality.  It could have just been a case of defective unit.  That being said,  please let me know what your favorite glow kits are or what you recommend.  Also let me know if you too had problems with finesse lights.

Thanks
                                                                                                                                                                                 -Sean Looby
Pickles are cucumbers in their ultimate form!

Nico

• Donator
Re: Illuminated Diabolos
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 11:18:55 pm »
Taibolo led diabolos are definitely the best!
http://taibolo.com/led-diabolo.php