Author Topic: Happy Oree Friends - Pretty Trippy Party  (Read 871 times)

orka

Happy Oree Friends - Pretty Trippy Party
« on: October 22, 2011, 11:01:44 pm »
Hello everyone!
After many indecisions and thinkings with myself and other people, I decided to release the "Happy Oree Friends - Pretty Trippy Party" video for free.
I deeply appreciate and thank to those who paid for the video, and sorry if they feel some injustice.
Exactly one year passed since I released the video for sale, and there were quite a few people who bought it.
I felt a bit shame that probably the biggest video I made, with many good jugglers who put hard work in it, is going to be buried and archived.
It's probably harder for me because all my other videos are free.
Anyway, I'm not sure what's the exact reason for the lack of purchases.. Maybe it's bad marketing, maybe jugglers just don't buy juggling videos online, etc.
If you do want to donate, you can do it here - http://jugglingequipment.com/dvd/hof-dvd.html

All in all, I'm (obviously) very happy we made this video and admiring the general support of the international juggling community.
Here is the video -

Enjoy!!
Ori

mo3

Re: Happy Oree Friends - Pretty Trippy Party
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 05:38:45 pm »
Thank you very much for that, Ori! I will watch it right away (:

SebiHausi

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 07:18:08 pm »
i watched the whole video, and i found it really amusing and awesome. thanks for making it public :).

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 09:25:03 pm »
I was just going to post that here, after watching Dekel's part. But then Ori had to ruin my day by putting it up here first ;) EPIC PROBABLY THE MOST EPIC JUGGLING VIDEO I'VE EVER SEEN, along with Diabology, Wes's Plaid, and Expectations and videos from Scandanavian and French diaboloists, and Smodje juggling
fluffy kitty