Author Topic: 5 Diabolo - New world record by Ofek Shilton  (Read 6505 times)

kamikace

• VotW Contributor
Re: 5 Diabolo - New world record by Ofek Shilton
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2011, 03:07:29 pm »
I like the 5 diabolos high pattern by Ofek!
I don't like his attitude! But his attitude still meets the rules of the forum, so it's AN OPINION
I don't like Arjan's attitude with other diabolists! And his attitude is sometimes, like this one, insulting to other particular jugglers. That's forbidden by the rules of this forum. That's not an opinion, but a COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT of use here, that you accept when creating you account. It has not been the first nor the 20th time, so I think the forum should go without him, after so many slander and such a bad reference for the community and especially the new young comers. Please stop excusing the lack of respect in this forum by its Moderator,  in spite of your OPINIONS.

I've been thinking already  sometimes about leaving this forum just because of that. I haven't seen such a thing in any other forum. I came here in 2004 and I have seen the change. I believe this behaviour has already gone on for so long that, if administration doesn't react at all,  it will soon be time to close my account and simply check from time to time to see if there's still something interesting over here.

Registration Agreement

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum. (...)
Rooted diabolist.

Arjan

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2011, 03:46:14 pm »
Okay this is the post I need to respond to, from Kamikace. First I didn't feel the need to respond again on all the reactions my initial post caused, but now I think it's time to set things straight here. My post was not ment to be that offensive, but more sarcastic like Duncan explained. It is my way of sharing my opinion without directly insulting someone, which I could do, but can never justify.
And yes I perhaps shouldn't have made that post, even if it might have been slighty seen offensive rather than sarcastic.

kamikace

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2011, 05:05:38 pm »
Many times expressing your way, Arjan. And too many the best intentions, acid humor and no offense, but too many times offending other people. There's never a excuse to insult somebody if he/she doesn't take as you want/ expect. Empathy only comes through friendship.
I'm sorry if you weren't meant to be offensive, it wasn't even that bad this time!  I remember some others and in this one you've controlled yourself pretty well.
I don't want another Arjan, really,  I just want another moderator.
Rooted diabolist.

rolletmeheust

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2011, 06:15:15 pm »
amaaaaaaaazing
i'm frenchie!

Hathaway

• Donator
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2011, 01:21:16 pm »
<3 Arjan.

Arjan > .ca

If you want to spread the love, go hug a hoody maaaan. Keep it real!
Alex abuses flys!