Author Topic: Video me and my friend made...  (Read 3975 times)

R2

Video me and my friend made...
« on: August 26, 2005, 06:00:46 pm »
Umm... This is video made by me and my 2 friends - there are only few starting tricks with 1 diabolo... And we even "copied" one idea from the "smile " video. But don't think Im being serious here, this is just for making people laugh!  :wink:

Comment please! Remember that I do know there are bad things like... filming isnt the best and mil other things. Just watch it. And tell me what you think. :lol:

Okay I have talked too much here...
(you need to download it slooooowly coz i dont know better hosting place...)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=26DMN6XK
EDIT: If you watch it please post comments here!  :cry: And if it doesn't work please tell. this has been wieved 25 times but no replys  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 07:30:01 pm »
Wow that took a ****ing long time to download.  NEVER USE THAT UPLOAD SITE AGAIN!!!!!!!  The evil bunnies shall come and eat you, mwhahhahahaha

ok back to being sane, to upload video's go to www.jugglethis.net  anyways about the video, keep diaboloing a little longer :D and don't get discouraged if you don't get many comments, my video was viewed 100+ times and I didn't get 10 comments... so it was a ok first video, just keep diaboloing.

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 07:33:01 pm »
maybe no one has had a chance to watch it, it's extremely slow...

R2

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2005, 07:40:23 pm »
Um okay I think I got it...  :? I will keep my gun near me for those bunnies...
 :twisted:

Ill try to put that video there now ty.

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2005, 07:49:38 pm »
no problem

Tom Derrick

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2005, 10:40:25 pm »

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2005, 02:01:20 am »
ah man that name must hurt, lol.  Be nice to the new diaboloist.  We were all like that once a LONG time ago...

KaTurN

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2005, 05:35:39 pm »
remember suns suns and more suns they make it flow better

but on the other hand i couldnt even make a video wouldnt know how so your off to a great start

R2

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2005, 06:23:50 pm »
Thx  :P  I had really much problems on starting make own diabolovideo, but then I tried and tried and finally did it...

Now Im working on 3rd video, thats gonna be MUCH better - we are going to spend many many days into it. But still dont except(spellin rite?) too much, we're not very "professional"...

I like to make videos, it really is fun! Everyone who has computer and camera, try it!  :wink:

Elmeri

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2005, 07:15:50 am »
No joo....

Ihan jees basic bolottamista aika paljon toistoa mutta ihan hyvää kuvaamista. Et varmaan kauheen kauaa oo vielä bolottanu, joten treeni-iloa sinnekin  :D  

Ja niin kuin noi sano niin www.jugglethis.net sinne voi heittää noita videoita.