Author Topic: Diabolo Video from Ci Ming Wu, Tan Kuo Li and many more Taiwanese Diaboloist  (Read 1501 times)

spryoyabe

Here is a the new video from the bearing enthusiasts from Taiwan. I must say the Ci Ming Wu and Tan Kuo Li are two of my favorite diaboloist(doesn't hurt that I myself also prefer bearings :-D). The creativity of their tricks is absolutely incredible! Enjoy!!!

apd.squeaky

Wow! Thanks for the video.
Do you know what kind of diabolos they use?

ahhow5587

Wow! Thanks for the video.
Do you know what kind of diabolos they use?

sundia shinning series triple and single bearing,those stick are also from sundia

Icebox

TANCLE!!!!! love that guys stuff, his 2d blew my mind.

The guy doing the vertax wasn't bad either.

spryoyabe

Everyone in this video using an assortment of sundia bearing diabolos like Alex said. To be specific Ting Rui Chen is using sundia shining triple bearing transparent pink, Meng Yang Kai is using sundia shining triple bearing transparent blue and purple, Ci Ming Wu and Tan Kuo Li are using sundia fly triple bearing marble effect red/white and blue/white(Tan kuo also uses a shining single bearing in white), Jyun Huei Cai is using sundia shining triple bearing transparent yellow, and im not sure what diabolo Jian Huei Li is using but i think it is a sundia shining triple bearing red(not transparent).