Author Topic: Barcabolo  (Read 2535 times)

BxJudith

Barcabolo
« on: January 11, 2012, 03:57:15 pm »
Hi!
This is my first diabolo video. I filmed this a half year ago when I was on a city trip in Barcelona.
I never expect that the video was gonna be so long... But I hope you like it!

Barcabolo - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv

I'm a little bit curious about your opinion  :-D

- Judith

Vyckinis

Re: Barcabolo
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 05:02:10 pm »
Solid.

Duncan

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 06:13:42 pm »
Nice video, if a bit long (but I don't fault it for being long when you actually looked like you had fun). Frontpaged.

BxJudith

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 06:33:40 pm »
Nice video, if a bit long (but I don't fault it for being long when you actually looked like you had fun rather than just working). Frontpaged.
Thnx!

spryoyabe

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 07:09:38 pm »
Nice job Judith! I enjoyed the scenery and the mood of this video. Also I applaud you for making your first video, something that I have sadly yet to do ;). Congratulations!

Ceri-Anne

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 07:51:54 pm »
Congratulations on your first video Judith. It's always nice to see more girls playing diabolo. And you're Dutch!! Welcome to diabolo.ca

And spryoyabe, it's about time...! ;)

CASERocks

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 04:40:46 am »
Very very very good! Very impressed by all the original slack string formations. You also got the 2D fan 360 which I've been struggling  with.  Keep up the good work!

Sam 1060

Barcabolo
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 02:01:58 pm »
Nice video and some cool tricks

Marijn

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2012, 03:08:54 pm »
I'm really curious how your style will develop. It is very pleasant to watch (the tricks are clean and it all looks effortless) and my guess is that a year from now it will be an absolute treat to watch your tricks!
''I have been practising some basic 2d suicide stuff to widen my arse''

Wis

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2012, 08:45:10 pm »
I very like how you build the combos and the style. Next time you need to follow the advice given once by The Void "Kill your darlings", to short up the video
http://www.killyourdarlingsatl.com/2010/06/01/the-meaning-of-literary-expression-kill-your-darlings/ (He might provide a better link)
Greet your parents (I assume) for the filming. Very well done without tripod and no experience (I assume)
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

Nico

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2012, 08:38:30 am »
Refreshing :-)! As some said, it's a bit too long, but it didn't bother me as it was 12 minutes of nice tricks, happy face and city tour which I like a lot!
This is also the occasion to thank all the parents, friends, strangers for their patience while filming us and listening to us talking about diabolo.
Great job, keep on!